South West/South Wales Meet. 28th June 2009

Pimm

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall we just set a date & see who turns up? :lol:

If we say the 5th October at 1pm at Cribbs Causeway?

I will post up about it on the other site later on to see if there is any interest over there

1)Ian

2)Pimm

3)MWalker

who else is free? P1tse? Drexyl?

A few are busy on the 5th of October unless you fancy driving to North Wales

What else is happening on the 5th then :p

I'd love to come on the Wales run, but since i'm on holiday the week after I cant afford the petrol money :blush:

A few are busy on the 5th of October unless you fancy driving to North Wales

What else is happening on the 5th then :p

I'd love to come on the Wales run, but since i'm on holiday the week after I cant afford the petrol money :blush:

I did look into the North Wales drive BUT still miles away for me i am affraid.

I did hope that more people would turn up for a this mini meet but it does not really matter.

:D:D

You should all be coming to the Wales meet, its been posted up long enough and ian you were gutted about missing the last one and you have had long enough to set aside your petrol money for this one :surrender::blush:

Just a stones throw for you boys. ;) Its not too late to be on this, surely worth the effort :thumbs:

It's been chucking it down all day here :dry:

Anymore for tomorrow or are we rearranging for a time to get more people involved?

rain rain and more rain :rant:

i was hoping that a few more people from this side of town would make it and that the rain would stay away. I know that the wales meet is on, not stepping on there toes but if only a few more people could make it from down here :)

Ian, i am happy still to meet up at 1 o'clock, but on the same note it would be good to arrange again another time when more people can attend.

What do you think ?? :D

I think we should rearrange considering the weather :blush:

Atleast if we set a date in the next week or so for sometime next month then we have time to pester people to come :lol:

ok you may be right, but this Bristol mini meet will happen this year(i hope) LOL

You have a good day and we will rearrange another day. :D:D

Atleast if we set a date in the next week or so for sometime next month then we have time to pester people to come :lol:

ok you may be right, but this Bristol mini meet will happen this year(i hope) LOL

Great weather in North Wales ;)

Great weather in North Wales ;)

:yawn: