Black Z Nismo Kit/ 8,600 Miles

tartanpimpernel

Another car being listed up.. :(

Very sorry day indeed, having barely driven 2,000 miles in the 6 months since I collected her, my 350Z is going up for sale.

Due to work commitments I just haven`t had time to drive the Z nearly as much as I wanted, and now that my work has just offered me an amazing job opportunity in one of their USA offices for the next 18+ months, I`ve decided to sell the Z.

Car was imported by Jurgen @ JMI earlier in the year, so he can vouch for the car which I believe was a 4.5 on the auction sheets.

Took me months and months to find the spec I wanted, I`d even bought the exhaust + wheels well before Jurgen found a car.

Had plans to become and active member of the owners club as I had done with my Supra, make it to a few meets, put some faces to names, do some trips etc but I just have been so busy with work I unfortunately haven`t had a chance.

Exhaust was only fitted about 500 miles ago ( not shown in pics ) & the GT4 rims are still sitting in my garage ready for the new owner to fit.

Basically the only thing missing from this setup is a leather retrim imo, which wouldn`t take the new owner long to sort out at all. I already had spoken to a few places recommended by the club.

Spec

JDM 350Z

54 Plate

S-Spec

Manual 6 speed

Black

Full Nismo Kit

Xenon Headlights

Cloth Seats

Brembo Brakes

Abs & Traction Control

Power Assisted Steering

Electric Windows & Mirrors

Traction Control

Driver & Passenger Airbags

Cat 1 Alarm & Immobilser

Climate Control & A/C

Stubby Arial

Stock Wheels ( I`ll include the set of Nissan GT4 rims I have )

DC Sports Exhaust ( I`ll include the stock exhaust with the sale )

Pioneer RADIO/DVD Headunit with fold out screen + 30gb HD

Genuine 8,500 Miles

I`ll have the car professionally detailed ( as seen in the pics ) before new buyer collects

6 Months Tax

6 Months Mot

Any questions or more pics pm me

Viewings welcome - No Time wasters, Test Pilots and strictly no Canvassers!!!

350z-uk price - £13,500

350za.jpg

350zb.jpg

350zc.jpg

[/u]

the price for anyone interested from the club is £13,500 I`ll update my original post.

pics are from few months ago

my listed price on PH still hasn`t stoppd the raft of people wanting to swap me for a clio/modded BMW 318i etc etc

adding leather to my car has to be a lot cheaper than trying to add the nismo kit & GT4 rims to a car which has leather....?

thanks for all the feedback :thumbs:

Thanks for all the comments in the thread/pm`s/email

had a few people interested but the usual no-shows when I arrange a time to come look at the car.

I`ll get some new pics with the exhaust fitted just as soon as it stops raining

So knocked a few more quid off in case anyone is sitting on the fence :D

Here a pic of one of the GT4 rims I`ll be including in the sale, obviously have the other 3 rims :)

350zd.jpg

I thought the Ad said no test pilots!

What does that mean?

Joke, ie you have owned a zed, know what they can do at certain revs, and the sounds they make and probably given them a bit of hammer... So you would make a great "test pilot" ;) It was a play on that... But to someone that didnt know you, you would make a worrying test pilot, as you know the cars (as we all would ;) )

I thought the Ad said no test pilots!

What does that mean?

Joke, ie you have owned a zed, know what they can do at certain revs, and the sounds they make and probably given them a bit of hammer... So you would make a great "test pilot" ;) It was a play on that... But to someone that didnt know you, you would make a worrying test pilot, as you know the cars (as we all would ;) )

Yeah I'm sure he may have been a bit worried my anal detail to stone chips, clicking rear axles and failing boot struts :lol:

However, its not me thats bought the car, its my best mate. I've been sourcing one for him for the last month or so and went to see a few members cars in the process. My mate wanted a UK Kuro GT for sub £13k but of the ones we saw there were various issues that as an zed anorak I wasn't comfortable recommending those cars to him.

This car came up and the mileage, condition, price and seller were all spot on. The GT4 rims and DC zorst were big bonus' too!! My mates gonna get the seats retrimmed into a brightish red I think, abit like Jay's Bride seats.

He knows about this place and will be along soon enough I'd have thought :teeth: