My bike

ARphotographs

Well have my college projects nearly complete, and had to put a photo of the bike in with them.

(project was to be about my "space" so the missus, car and bike all needed to be included so none got jealous of the other"

so went out last night and took this.

Sv650s_At_night_by_ARphotographs.jpg

still have a few things planned for her, including suspension and maybe a respray on the forks.

Adam

Guest prescience

Am I allowed to say that I just don't get bikes at all :wacko:

You're so exposed most of the time except where it matters, around the head, where it's nigh on impossible to get comfortable being either far too warm or freezing cold

Is it just the low cost which is attractive?

You're so exposed most of the time except where it matters, around the head, where it's nigh on impossible to get comfortable being either far too warm or freezing cold

low cost.....and mainly for me is the speed.... from point to point my r6 is faster than my z hands down especially if i was heading to town..everything is amplified ie camber changes, road surface, sense of speed and G force which just makes riding special, especially when u add in the price factor... i suppose the danger factor comes into it aswell...i know im one bad move from death and that raises my adrenalin way higher than any car i have ever driven..

-ho

low cost.....and mainly for me is the speed.... from point to point my r6 is faster than my z hands down especially if i was heading to town..everything is amplified ie camber changes, road surface, sense of speed and G force which just makes riding special, especially when u add in the price factor... i suppose the danger factor comes into it aswell...i know im one bad move from death and that raises my adrenalin way higher than any car i have ever driven..

-ho

Remember when you were 12 and used to fly about like a complete loony on your push bike? Going fast, quickly round corners, over crest 'getting air' and various other things??????

Well I do that on a bright orange 175mph machine that gets to 90 in 1st gear. And that's just a baby bike! :thumbs:

I hardly ever find im too cold, yeh sometimes in summer im too warm but then you just go 2mph faster and your cooled down again.

i'm extremely comfortable on my bike, only time i've got soar was when i did just under 300miles in half a day.