Whats this button please..

neodc

oh, i didnt know i had heated wing mirrors, i thought if you pressed the nob in, it did the back windscreen, but if you turned it all the way to the right it did the front ?

correct me if i'm wrong please

cheers

All uk cars have heated wing mirrors, JDM's may do too according to the spec. :blush:

Turning the knob will direct the air to the front windscreen. Pushing the button will turn on the heating elements attached to the front windscreen similar to what you have on the rear.

Only JDM's have heated front windscreens :thumbs:

I like Digsys test method! ;)

And if you dont have a missus, just look at the windscreen closely and see if it has wires running through it :thumbs::lol:

Then borrow someone elses. :thumbs:

Or buy a dirty magazine! :unsure::yuck::yuck::yuck:

I like Digsys test method! ;)

And if you dont have a missus, just look at the windscreen closely and see if it has wires running through it :thumbs::lol:

Then borrow someone elses. :thumbs:

Or buy a dirty magazine! :unsure::yuck::yuck::yuck:

You offering?! Dont think your missus would be too happy with that comment :lol::lol:

wow, thats awesome, i didnt know that, thanks a lot guys, its a 04 import, so thats nice to know, sorry bout the slow reply, i had it on notify, but i didnt get an email so i didnt check the post, i come back and theres 20 replys :D

thanks