Small photoshoot, 1 good picture!

marzman

Well, with yesterday's nice weather i decided to give it quick wash and take some pics with the new wheels etc. The camera packed up after only 8 pictures (using a crappy old Olympus 3.2m camera nowadays - the missus dropped our good one :dry: ). I got one decent shot, and looking to join this HDR bndwagon i had a look around in photoshop, but i dont have the hdr options (need cs2 or 3 i think).

So the best i could do was simply apply a 'High Pass' filter - which i think looks pretty cool!

Plate is photoshopped too.

...now if only i could take a picture with my car in the center of it... :headhurt:

Chris.

P1010030-highpass1024.jpg

Nice pic matey. Try the HDR software from HDRsoft - Photomatix (google it). Can give you some pleasant effects. However there isnt a massive amount of dynamic range in that pic, so it wouldnt have done much.

Also, photos are more interesting if your subject isnt in the middle of the pic, so you inadvertently made it better by not shooting it in the middle :thumbs:

Cheers for the comments guys - im well happy with the pic, i keep looking at it!!

Sharp looking Zeddy. Are those fairly lights in the front reflectors?

Yes those are fairy lights in the reflectors, not to many people's tastes but i like them, and it certainly gets the car noticed! ...but here they look like bolts which match my wheels dont they?!

Here is another pic from when i first fitted them -

DSCF3653small.jpg

...But its alright, im used to the jip everyone on here gives me about em!! :D

rmmackfc - I got the wheels about 3 weeks ago - they are Ruff Racing - Sharks, but badged as Wolfrace (must be UK supplier of them).

Martin - are you talking about the Calendar?? That would make my year getting in that - but i think i've got a bit of competition from the resident photographer :lol: ...unless.. i could put his signature in the bottom corner and it might do better :thumbs:

Cheers for the comments guys - im well happy with the pic, i keep looking at it!!

Sharp looking Zeddy. Are those fairly lights in the front reflectors?

Yes those are fairy lights in the reflectors, not to many people's tastes but i like them, and it certainly gets the car noticed! ...but here they look like bolts which match my wheels dont they?!

They're very cool!! B)