Finaly it's fitted.......NOW WITH PICS

Nick U

Sunset350z you are right it was my zed in there, clever sod :p Had some work done by those guys before, excellent work and a great bunch of guys couldn't recommend them enough :)

Nick love your zed, it's looking great mate. B) What wheels have you gone for? I had a chat with the guys and I think you went for LMGT4 Nismos?

Don't mean to hijack your thread mate, but here is what my car looks like tonight (just got it back), just the nismo skirts and spats to fit now.

ZedWithVeilSide01.jpg

Sunset350z you are right it was my zed in there, clever sod :p Had some work done by those guys before, excellent work and a great bunch of guys couldn't recommend them enough :)

Nick love your zed, it's looking great mate. B) What wheels have you gone for? I had a chat with the guys and I think you went for LMGT4 Nismos?

Don't mean to hijack your thread mate, but here is what my car looks like tonight (just got it back), just the nismo skirts and spats to fit now.

ZedWithVeilSide01.jpg

Yeah i thought it might be your car from the description i was given. Looks like a cracking job on the repair work and the spoiler is the muts nuts. Are you happy with the match of the paint? It looks good on the photos. I think i can see me making a trip down there for some paint work, they might even have some of your paint left over going cheap :lol:

Thanks for the comments guys.

Wheels will be coming in December....will be away for a few months so it will have to wait until then. Will probably be going for the LMGT4 Nismo as they just seem to suit the car so well (IMO).

Currently working on a built in TOM TOM sat nav install in the cubby hole so will get that up soon hopefully, and then no doubt a phone call to Big Phil for a few finishing touches. :thumbs:

nice to see and hear some threads from local peeps.

looks ace, with the new wheels look even better

+1

Why dont we arrange a local meet in the Bristol area :) It would be nice to see some other zeds and get some pictures taken.

Yeah i thought it might be your car from the description i was given. Looks like a cracking job on the repair work and the spoiler is the muts nuts. Are you happy with the match of the paint? It looks good on the photos. I think i can see me making a trip down there for some paint work, they might even have some of your paint left over going cheap :lol:

Paint match is very good, much better than what nissan could manage orignally! :teeth:

They will do a good job mate, you won't be disappointed.

Same here, saw a gorgeous white 08 GT last week, he was driving pretty slowly though so probably not a member!

Just reminded me, i saw a really nice white 07 or 08 zed a couple of months ago round here. From memory it had smoked brake lights, looked awsome being a white zed. Anyone know it?

nice to see and hear some threads from local peeps.

looks ace, with the new wheels look even better

+1

Why dont we arrange a local meet in the Bristol area :) It would be nice to see some other zeds and get some pictures taken.

i wouldn't mind popping along, if other marque's allowed ;-)

If you have a Bristol meet I may pop over, Im only 20mins from the bridge but spend far too much time over the English side of it :lol:

I think we should start a post in the meet section for Bristol and then open a discussion on times and dates :D:D

i always do this and shouldn't.....

....before even having a vehicle, i ask about mods. where did you buy yours and fitting etc.?

any local decent nissan places near us?

All the body parts came from Adam at Z1Auto in America.

Took me a while to find a good bodyshop, but in the end found Peels Motorkraft in the St george area of Bristol. Great guys, did a fantastic job on the car, very good price as well, will certainly be using them for any work in the future.

I use the Platinum Nissan garage in Box (Just outside Bath) for any work needed on the car. The only other ones I know nearby is the one in Bristol and there is one in Trowbridge.