Glasgow Tunnel Run

Adam

G18FAN

T2

add your name to the list if the day is ok for you,

what time would best suit?

earlyish means if its dry we could add some country roads or grab lunch out at the carbeth inn.

planning a route just not to allow us to make as much noise as possible lol.

Adam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah just dnt wanna let my team down! Am the captain so doesnt set a gd example for the younger lads! If we were doing better in the league i would miss a game but just cant unfortunatly. Plus i need to get my frustration out on a sat lol other wise am a grumpy sod all week :lol:

lol fair enough i can make sundays but only after aroud 3ish which isnt great with these short days. if sundays suits everyone else better i can make arrangements?? cos i definately aint missing this lol

i sould be heading to the ek cruise, last time was my first and i think cause the mags were there it was packed can see it being as busy this time....never know though

so when is this tunnel run happening ?

hhmmmm makin me give up the game for a tunnel run... better be worth it!! lol was gonna only watch it on tv- not got tickets so if theres a decent crowd il give the game a miss for the meet

jay im up for the cruises let me know when il see wot i can do! would be good to get a few zs on the scene to show everyone up lol

No worries buddy i will give you a shout when i kno when the cruise is! EHH GUYS LOL am watchin the footie lol! Big old firm game with only 2 points between them........... there will be war :lol: You guys go ahead tho dnt let me stop ya :teeth:

Adam - this is sounding just like the london run

.....anybody.....anybody....beuler....beuler...anybody! :p

You should get 'em sorted matey :boxing:

Take a picture of Jay - lifesize and stick it on some carboard then onto a hat and coat stand. Get Jay to record onto a tape some erm Colloquial English words and phrases he uses at the rugby - I dunno erm.... ' pon my soul young lad - call that a tackle - there's more tackle in my fishing basket! You there boy - call that a pass - heavens what shall I do with you!..... That kind of thing... then place the cutout beside the pitch and they will be totally fooled its Jay - in the meantime you go and enjoy the Tunnel run :thumbs:

- see your Uncle Stan has all the answers! :lol:

Stan I worry about you! LOL! Also dnt b silly Stan we will get the Glasgow meet sorted soon maybe even a combined meet with the Aberdeen guys and girls and we can meet them half way :teeth:

People north of the border get things done :p

Stan I worry about you! LOL! Also dnt b silly Stan we will get the Glasgow meet sorted soon maybe even a combined meet with the Aberdeen guys and girls and we can meet them half way :teeth:

People north of the border get things done :p

Too right mate northern folk get stuff sorted :lol: