CALLING ALL AZURE BLUE OWNERS.......I NEED YOUR HELP!!

breay

To get my yellow right they had to use a combination of two different manufacturers paint, as neither one on its own was a close enough match apparently. I know they did over 25 different samples before getting a combination that they were happy with. :scare:

Looks like they didn't get it right on Sarnies UY ZED looking at the rear spat - see 4th page of the current thread:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 170#221170

:surrender:

And the sideskirts.

Same on mine. The match on the aerosync bumper was better.

It's just not easy. That's why I don't cry about it. It isn't right but even a full respray wouldn't guarantee a perfect match!

And the sideskirts.

It's just not easy. That's why I don't cry about it. It isn't right but even a full respray wouldn't guarantee a perfect match!

+1 look at new cars, the plastics dont match at all on most :headhurt:

And the sideskirts.

Yours is close enough that I didn't notice. :thumbs:

To get my yellow right they had to use a combination of two different manufacturers paint, as neither one on its own was a close enough match apparently. I know they did over 25 different samples before getting a combination that they were happy with. :scare:

Looks like they didn't get it right on Sarnies UY ZED looking at the rear spat - see 4th page of the current thread:

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic ... 170#221170

:surrender:

The match to the eye was perfect, maybe it was just the light and a dirty car :blush: