Nice car. Nice detail.

Stew

Awesome job and an awesome car, even if it is fairly low spec......

How much does a job like that cost? At 55 hours I'd assume it would be about £600+?

I love the white G, I was saving for a white spyder untill I decided to go to vegas, get married and be a dad...... :blush::lol:

Ha ha! Well if you come up to do my motor I'll give Clark a call and see if he has anything decent in, obviously the owner would have to consent too.

Low spec Sarnie? I'm sure he doesn't care as he always has his 2 top spec porkers to play with...... It is his third car afterall. :lol:

There are at least 2 white 08 plated Gs in Aberdeen at the moment. There are a few others kicking about including the yellow one that I screamed past on my bike! :teeth:

Not sure on that detail cost. It is pretty big money though but having seen the results first hand many times I can say it's well worth it!

What a transformation of the bm'er. He'll have his work cut out for him entering in Concours events, the toughest of the tough to achieve a perfect result, white glove judging. Weeks & weeks worth of hard work. But he's up to the challenge, by the looks of it.

Sort of on a side note. With Concours events in the UK, I'm presuming the same as here, that the vehicle entered must still be completely stock??

I wasn't permitted to enter the extremely elite "inner circle" this year, as my car was under 4 years old, lol, not going to remove the aftermarket bits to compete 2009. May team up with one of the guys and see what magic grooming can be done 2009.