Another new member on the hunt for a Zed.

Hi carlip, mine is for sale but its not a manual its a tiptronic, i drove both when i was looking and this one won it for me...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/547543.htm

Good luck in your search you will love the 350Z once you get your hands on one!

I actually did see that on pistonheads already, similar with others' opinions, the exhaust wasn't my cup of tea. Everything else including the price is great though. I am really after a full manual. Good luck with the sale though.

Thanks for all the welcomes everybody, hope to be a member of the 350z owners club soon.... :yahoo:

Hi carlip, mine is for sale but its not a manual its a tiptronic, i drove both when i was looking and this one won it for me...

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/547543.htm

Good luck in your search you will love the 350Z once you get your hands on one!

hope to be a member of the 350z owners club soon.... :yahoo:

:scare::nono:

I'll explain quickly. The 350z owners club recently changed to **REMOVED** due to taking a different direction.

Sarnie (and many others) were banned. He was already over here at the time but he is still a bitter old man about it! :lol:

I guess you mean an owner of a 350z so thought I'd clarify! :thumbs:

Hello and :welcome: fellow devonshire chap. You'll find this site a terrific resource for everything you could want to know. I hope you find the right car, and look forward to seeing you on the roads. Whereabouts in our lovely county do you hail from?

I've gotcha ;);) I was up that way with Lisa last week on the hunt for a new car for her. Do go up there quite a bit, so sooner or later bound to bump into yez, carlip. Job just got bumped, Martin, so gonna be at home for a couple more weeks :D just need the drizzle to stop so I can get the polish out :dry: