Another new member on the hunt for a Zed.

Welcome, :welcome:

Check the For Sale section on here there are a few well cared for examples.

Enjoy your hunt for your Zed, plenty around nowadays so bound to be a good one that fits your requirements.

Few problems with Zed compared to some other cars out there and those are well discussed on here, but any specific questions or if you have a car in mind ask away and there will be someone who knows to answer /help.

Hi bud and welcome to the forum. Lots of info in the relevant sections including the few issues to look for and the differences between GT, non GT and JDM specs.

If you can find anything that floats your boat that is for sale on the site then this would mean you have the satisfaction of buying a car which has been loved and well looked after. There are some really good cars at great prices at the moment.

If you find something elsewhere feel free to post up a link and we will give you an honest opinion. :D

I posted this up before searching the rest of the site :blush:

Thanks for the welcomes, this site seems a nice environment and full of helpful users :)

Was just reading the topics on the differences in an import and UK.

I'm looking to import as the pricing is more competitive, have a budget of around 10-11k. It's just the wait that I can't deal with, I need a car within a month, a friend of mine imported an RX7 and it took almost 3 months from start to finish :wacko:

I'll have a hunt around and see what I come up with, ideally a black or pearl Zed. B)

Not commenting either way on this particular car but there are quite a few in the price range out there.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/354285.htm

Yeah have seen a few that fall into my budget, i'll be after a manual tranmission, white or black or may consider the chilli red. I guess i'll just have to perservere and keep searching and not rush into anything on impulse. :headhurt:

Best of luck with the search. Where abouts are you.

From farmer country, Devon :lol:

:welcome: good luck with the hunt, its a good time to buy tho :thumbs:

Yeah, I was looking at a 350 a while ago, but other priorities like a house came up, but now i've sorted that out and I have the opportunity to buy a new car now. They've dropped considerably in the last year or so...! :yahoo: