Admiral Amazing!!!

TT Convert

ok, just informed admiral that I have a APS Dual exhaust, Plenium spacer, and a nismo cold air intake, guess how much extra they wanted........................................... £35 :p:teeth:

Last time I tried this with Admiral they adjusted my premium but don't actually cover the mods.

I'm with admiral! got 1 of them multi car policies! good to know if i want to do any mods it wont sting me! was amazed @ how little extra they wanted when i went from my POS golf run around to the Z i must be getting old lol

Ill certainly have to consider them when the renewal time comes for the Z. We have been with Direct line for both cars for some time, but when they were informed about the bodykit, they took the pi** on the extra (£150 ish for the remaining 9 months).

Just renemed my multicar with admiral. My renewal was crap. Did all the camparison sites and called them back up. They beat the lowest premium for each car leaving me with yet another good deal from them! :D

Yep, Admiral doing the business at the moment. :yahoo: £305 fully protected + legal & personal accident cover and then £20 extra a few weeks later for Nismo wheels as well as the standard Rays. Made me laugh when they said they would only pay the cost of replacing the Rays if the Nismos were stolen etc - as the Nismos can be bought cheaper than what Nissan charge for the Rays I'll be quids-in :thumbs:

Oh, and saved £120 from the Privilege renewal quotation - they are no longer competitive and not interested in reducing their quote when I mentioned about lower quotes I was getting, no doubt a result of being taken over by Direct Line. Don't you find these days this happens every time - the big companies take over and 'service' nose dives and prices go up :dry: