Christmas comes early!!! Woooohoooooooooo!!!

AK350Z

Damn it looks good in Rosso!

there's one on my estate, but it dont have the Nismo kit on.

As for plates - I agree with what others say about waiting.

Though I couldnt wait and ended up taking it on a 57 plate, ratehr than waiting the 8 weeks for an 08 plate.

When is the 58 plate? Is it 1/8 or 1/9???

1/9.

The head is not winning at the moment. Heart is taking me to the dealers tomorrow afternoon! :blush: I'll just add it to the additional depreciation of buying a non-gt. :headhurt:

When is the 58 plate? Is it 1/8 or 1/9???

1/9.

The head is not winning at the moment. Heart is taking me to the dealers tomorrow afternoon! :blush: I'll just add it to the additional depreciation of buying a non-gt. :headhurt:

Sod waiting until September, I only picked mine up 2 weeks ago. When you buy a car brand new, you lose shed loads just have to forget about it an enjoy :thumbs:

On a separate note, if we buy nismo's at the same time, you reckon we can get a discount!?!? :teeth:

I reckon Phil's price is pretty competitive and there's little room for manoeuvre. Good luck if you ask... ;)

Looks fantastic! Personally, I love the orange finish from your photos! The bodykit looks fantastic on it as well.

Oh, and don't mod it for at least a year - modding it will mean time off the road when you should be driving it - especially in what summer we have left!

Well chuffed for you fella!

Well, the first few hours of ownership are done, and all i can say is :yahoo: !!!

Haven't even had it over 4k revs yet (80 miles so far) but you don't need to rag it as it just launches towards the horizon in any gear! Only downside was that it started raining an hour after i drove away from the dealers :rant: Still, it does fit though the gate and snugly into the garage.

Speaking of which, Edgars have been fantastic. Aways kept me informed of progress and of course, got it to me early. :teeth: Free bottle of wine too!

So then, more pics!

Home at last:

Img_2215.jpg

Meet your new friend:

Img_2218.jpg

You will fit!

Img_2217.jpg

Token arty shot:

IMG_2220.jpg

Nice little run out to Keswick today (Busy!) with a couple of friends. Zed still making my face ache with smiling :D

Spotted a Clio v6 mini meet - 5 mk2's, they looked pretty cool and let us out from the junction of hell!

Also collected my first stone chip (boo!) and a lot of dead insects.

Pictures you say? glad you asked!

Lovely pair of rears

Image016.jpg

Really very hot today

Img_2222.jpg

Two's company

Img_2224.jpg

Cheers guys, down in Kent today for 3 weeks now. Washed my Zeddy and put it to bed in the garage for the time being. Can't wait for my week off, think I might take some of Stans advice and go up to Edinburgh for a couple of nights. :D