Dual JWT Pop chargers Arrived

RussMan

well here you go... hope you like it!

going out now in a few minutes to do a video which i'll upload later on.

Car actually sounds like an american muscle car now i'm very impressed so thanks JWT and Tony who fitted it for me

http://picasaweb.google.com/russell.armstrong/My350zS

Nice.. how does it sound?

Like an American muscle car maybe? ;)

Cheers... i'm very happy. Had the JWT single Pop Charger on my last Z and it was great but the tone is totally different with the Dual's.

I've made a few recordings but my girlfriend is laughing her ass off so i'll have to wait and do some when i'm out on my own.

Need to think of the next few mods now as itchy feet.

Thinking decat / sleeper exhaust... Any recommendations?

Thanks

russ

Cheers... i'm very happy. Had the JWT single Pop Charger on my last Z and it was great but the tone is totally different with the Dual's.

I've made a few recordings but my girlfriend is laughing her ass off so i'll have to wait and do some when i'm out on my own.

Need to think of the next few mods now as itchy feet.

Thinking decat / sleeper exhaust... Any recommendations?

Thanks

russ

Im no expert but from what a few members have told me -DONT GO DECAT. Apparently you loose sh*t loads if torque. High flow cats seem the best way to go noise wise!

Glad your enjoying yours Roast350z!

So what im getting here is stay away from decats and hiflows... whats the point if i'm going to lose torque.. I assume the HP figures increase majorly if torque is lost at such a high level...

I see no advantages from what people are saying in this thread.

hate to burst your bubble mate. there are 0 bhp gains. its a known fact that the ecu minus's out any gains unless you own a 02-03 jdm.

ho

Thus why i have a 03 jdm lol

Is it guarenteed to work on a 03 JDM? I thought it was only the very early models that dont zero out changes? I.e. 2002 and if you are lucky early 2003? Have you had it dyno'd to see if its adapting and giving more power?