>>> TEN OF THE BEST <<<

djtimo

Guys im going to this event and just wanted to see if any of you guys would be up for a club meet ??

Should be goood and is in a good central position in the country for loads of you to come too!

Check the web site out for detail!

http://www.totb.co.uk/home/

I know Kev from Envy Perfomance will be there so i would be good to get a club meet there!

its a proper petrol head kind of day, no fancy stalls and ice cream vans - some serious drivers competing so its the kind of thing you will either love or will bore you to death as there's not a lot else to do there. Think it's a case of take something to sit on and some food! Be a good day if it's sunny.

Nice one!

So far we have :

1. DJTIMO

2. BIGPHILL

3. KEV @ ENVY

4. NIXY

5. LEXX ?

6. TMJAK ?

7. ??

Big phill said we have two more zeds from the north east!

Should be a good event and great to see Kevs 1100bhp supra!

Nice one!

So far we have :

1. DJTIMO

2. BIGPHILL

3. KEV @ ENVY

4. NIXY

5. LEXX ?

6. TMJAK ?

7. ??

Big phill said we have two more zeds from the north east!

Should be a good event and great to see Kevs 1100bhp supra!

well unless its throwing it down I'm definitely going - think I've managed to rope my son in and maybe one or two others are going that I know so would be great to see any members there.

Nixy,

djtimo has posted up on the OC sayign we should all meet up somewhere before getting to Elvington.

I dont know York all that well, but suggested rawcliffe Bar Park n Ride, but since you live there-ish, would you suggest somewhere better?!?!

to be honest it depends what you're meeting up for? If it's just so you can go down in convoy then the park and rides are a good idea although there is one nearer than Rawcliffe. Grimston Bar Park and Ride is about 10 mins from Elvington Airfield. Elvington itself is really easy to find and get to.

Yeah any where to meet up would be great, The reason i think we should meet before we get there is we may not be able to get "club parking" so if we meet up then we can at least get a area for the zeds!

well for those coming from the north east down the A19 - Rawcliffe Bar park and ride is right there on the A19 York roundabout but for anybody coming from elsewhere like the A64 it's well out of the way - most directions will end up at Grimston Bar roundabout where the A64 meets the A1079 and there is also a park and ride there. The airfield itself is inside an industrial estate to you could equally converge just outside in one of the factory carparks then just go in together. Up to you really.

What me? bloody hell you must be joking! :lol:

Edit:

Right ok Ive had a bit of a think. The A1079 Hull road runs parallel with the B1228 to Elvington - on that road there is a massive layby - you know the sort of thing - truckers cafe etc. If we met up there all we have to do is take a right turn across a short country lane to get back on the Elvington road - its not out of the way at all and would be the easiest way of spotting each other rather than in a large park and ride. If you want to do that let me know and I'll put some clear directions up for you.

There - I've even surprised myself! :thumbs:

have you bought advance tickets or are you paying on the gate?

Last call guys and gals for this event!

Nixy if you think that meeting point will be good then i happy to go for that. If you could post up a post code for the area and some good directions for people and then we can sort out a meeting time!

Post code to the meeting area is YO19 5LP but be careful of sat nav taking you from the A19 and across York city centre (you don't want to do that).

Should be:

From the North East

A19

A1237

A64

A1079

From Leeds area

A64

A1079

From anywhere else don't ask me - just post code the sat nav! Remember if we meet up before hand you will be effectively ignoring the Elvington turn off and re-joining it later off the A1079 Hull road.

I have no idea what time people normally start arriving at this event.