ECU reseting via the pedals

mec

One thing i did realise after I finally did reset the ECU is that when it says to pump the accelerator 5 times within 5 seconds, you must wait 5 seconds before you continue. ie. if you only take 3 seconds to pump the accelerator 5 times, you mus still wait 2 seconds before you start the next thing.

Oh and im sure that i had to wait more than 10 secs for the CEL light to start blinking!

Hard to explain lol.. hope this helps a little!

I lost my temper trying to count, so I did it the easy way (at the bottom of the page) :p

I couldn't get that way to work.. (are you on about disconnecting the battery and pumping the brake?) would have made my day a little less stressful!

yes the battry thing, how'da know it didnt work??? I have just been around the block and she feels alot me reponsive and shrper, suppose that will die off! :byebye:

I know it didnt work because when i fitted my plenum spacer i tried the car without the air filter (just for a laugh) and the CEL light came on.. tried a reset via battery and the light stayed on. Did it with the pedal and the light turned off! :teeth: