3 Coupe's Spotted in Aberdeen

IanS

In the last 12 hours

Orange parked in the Square car park....

Blue cruising down Union street....

Silver near Dyce.....

Pretty surprised considering I havent seen any in London for over a month! Sure there is something about southerners not having good taste

I actually saw a female that looked alright in a Kuro Coupe at Kingswells, I gave a few flashes and a wave. No response. I was in my leathers on a bright orange motorbike though so she probably thought I was insane!

Only 2 things to say here -

1. There must be an awful lot of profits in oil that there are so many Zs in one small area.

2. Hotel rates in Aberdeen are insane (if you can find a room).

The only place..... It's a micro economy.

You should see the amout of ferraris and lambos up here at the minute. 250,000 people live here and you see about 5 Astons, 2 ferraris and 30+ porsches every single day!

I actually blasted a yellow gallardo into the weeds the other week. I was on the the bike but still, it felt good!

:lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Aye, I've been surprised by the number of Zs I've seen up here since I bought mine (silver coupe) back in May! I guess you tend to notice particular models of cars more when you own one, but there's plenty about.

Other than my own, the one I see most often is a silver JDM coupe that seems to spend a lot of time in the B&Q car park at Bridge of Dee!

Spotted black coupe at lunchtime, private reg, black roadster coming ont Market Street from Union Street, a lovely dark purple roadster between College Street and Crown street and a sunset coupe on Market Street turning right towards the harbour! All between 5 & 6 tonight!!