3 Coupe's Spotted in Aberdeen

IanS

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry for not being on recently; busy at work then on hols (back last night).

Didn't see any Zs in Mallorca. Just as well as I was driving a Toyota Auris 1.4 diesel rentalmobile. Slow and gutless but amazing fuel consumption - the digital gauge didn't move for over 200kms and I thought it was knackered! Reckon it was doing about 70 mpg........ Went for a drive today after 2 weeks of the Auris and the Z felt like a rocket :thumbs:

I'd be up to meet for a couple of beers sometime. Where do you suggest?

This is soooooo not good!!! When I bought my Zed last year, a mate of mine said they weren't as nice as TT's (should stone the blasphemer). I told him that not only were they much better, but they were also less common on the roads. To prove this point, we were travelling in a cab from our B&B in Great western road to Bristows and I challenged him to see how many Zeds to TT's we could spot. Seven TT's, not one Zed. He was crest fallen, and had to agree that the Nissan was the more exclusive car.

Since then, each time we have met up in Aberdeen, the night before going offshore, it has become a bit of a ritual. He is determined he'll redeem his 'face' and prove his original theory. It hasn't happened yet, but with all you lot up there buying up all the Zeds in Britain, it's not going to be long IS IT???? :rant::rant::rant:

There will be another zed in aberdeen next year lol! I am heading out to the rigs for a while with my dads company! I was in buchanan galleries carpark 2day and spotted 4 zeds! I couldnt believe it :wacko: