Glasgow Meet 29/6/08 about 28 pictures!

ARphotographs

:welcome: to the forum Cragus!

Have an mr2 roadster just now - no hairdresser jokes please!
Oi!!! no hairdresser jokes or they have to deal wiv me!! I had 2 of those - top fun car and 45+mpg!! Ditch the Yoko's mate soon as if you value your life! Toyos are king! :lol:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the 10 points,

and welcome to the forum!!

i'm thinking of organising a glasgow thing, which cars aren't required! but i'm keeping it to myself just now.

Adam (ps im availble for hire, you'd love to keep pics of your brand new car, before the weather gets at it)

(pps what colour? im guessing silver/gun metal?)

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Looking at a 06 black 350z GT with the sat nav just now although I am buying privately so having to arrange a trip down south when i find the right car - can't afford the 07 new engine sadly :(

Yeah stanski, they are ok - no 350z though(I can tell and i have not even driven one lol)! The mr2 is a bit temperamental at the back round corners - wouldnt put yokos on it!

No jay it is a black mr2 - i am technically not from glasgow but motherwell area just outside.

thanks guys

thanks for that Jay :boxing: Hey who gets in the car and first thing adjusts his hair in the mirror eh mate not a hairdresser softtop owner like me !! I have witnesses! :lol::p Just kiddin bud... wish I had cool hair that was'nt going grey then I could go shagtagging!!!

MR2's are brill I miss mine - it was black also and as much as the paint was prone to chipping you aint seen nothing yet until you get a Zed - the worst I have ever had on a car! Even my 10 year old van has better paint! :lol: Dont be put off we have a thrusday night councilling group here on the forum with stiff drinks to follow oh and free kebabs! :lol:

HAHAHAHA guilty as charged! My hair was in my eyes hahahaha

Maybe the case but you didn't have to pout, blow a kiss at the mirror and wink while saying 'hey good looking!' too.

That was just vein..... :lol:

No jay it is a black mr2 - i am technically not from glasgow but motherwell area just outside.

thanks guys

Good stuff - sounds like Luke and I are in your immediate neighbourhood!

Give us a shout if you need a guage of the difference between an mr-2 and a zed and one of us will come and meet you at the strathy park roundabout for the m74 grand prix!!!

;)

Hey Garry,

That would be awesome - I would gladly take you up on that! Been dying to get my backside in one just to get a feel for it. Whenever you are free and going a run let me know!!! My MR2 should be gone in the next week or two so hopefully i can enter the M74 grand prix as a driver - i am a newbie so I get poll position, right??? lol

Where are you and luke from then? I cant say i have seen many zeds about here. I keep seeing a black one emerging from newarthill area - not anybody here is it?

craig

Craig - Maybe best keeping specific location/address stuff off the main posts? Or is that just my internet paranoia playing up :lol: Garry and i are just a couple of miles down the road from you.

You should put a post up on the spotted section about the black one you keep seeing - see if anyone replies on here.