NorthWest-NorthWales Sunday drive + Ice cream!

Jacko

Yeah, excellent day out. :thumbs:

Big thanks to Jacko for organising, leading and bringing the sunshine. :sun:

Special mention has to go out to our lovely ladies who braved terror and travel sickness to share the day with us. You must be mad..... :wacko:

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my pics now up

http://www.350z-uk.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=57

absolutely great day! Only bad point for me was to have to leave Debbie home as she managed to **** me off being EXTREMELY late :lol:

Very nice to meet some of you for the first time and was great to see Kev, Mike, Chris & Tracey, Tim & Mrs and Max & Mrs again!

Great roads, entertaining speeds ;) , sheep avoidance courses, and sushine! :sun:

Special thanks to Jacko for a great organisation!

Wow .., what a great day out, even the weather obliged with both roadsters driving with tops down :thumbs:

Thanks Jacko for the organisation and lovely to put faces to names just on computer screens before :teeth:

Nice pics - looks like a good time had by all. :)

Kev, wheels looking schweeeet. :thumbs:B):thumbs:

Thanks mate. Just got back and had to wash my wheels.... :D

What a great day. Thanks Jacko for arranging things and keeping in a group. Great roads, great weather and great people. Nice meeting you all.

Tim - Was that you behind me going home? I decided to leave just after you, so assume it was. I went back the same route. M6 was crap, spray traffic etc.

Look forward to the next.

Just downloading pics. B)

Nice pics - looks like a good time had by all. :)

Kev, wheels looking schweeeet. :thumbs:B):thumbs:

Thanks mate. Just got back and had to wash my wheels.... :D

What a great day. Thanks Jacko for arranging things and keeping in a group. Great roads, great weather and great people. Nice meeting you all.

Tim - Was that you behind me going home? I decided to leave just after you, so assume it was. I went back the same route. M6 was crap, spray traffic etc.

Look forward to the next.

Just downloading pics. B)

Hi Kev , yes it was me decided to let the Sat Nav take me home :thumbdown:

Wish I,d followed you :blush:

Great to meet up we,ll do it again soon..

How do I load to the galleries?

Anybody?? :teeth:

login to this site as per normal

click the gallery link at the top (http://www.350z-uk.com/gallery/) which will open the gallery page -

at the top there should be a 'my gallery' link, click that, once in your gallery click the upload file link, click the browse link for any pictures you wish to upload from your pc ,click the continue hopefully it should upload them :)

(think the above is correct :) )

Hi,

Firtly thanks to Jacko for organising the best days driving Ive had in my Z. :teeth:

The numberof people who litterally stopped to watch as we drove through their town was amazing. Some bizzare young kids even clapped?!

Did anyone else see the Infiniti G35 going in the opposite direction?!? Just before we turned round in Betws-y-Coed.

The weather stopped nice and dry right until the end of the trip, which was brilliant. Gave the Z its first propper day out with the roof down.

Appologies for turning up late, and thanks again to Jacko for his great organisation (hope you like the rod you've made for your back ;):p )

Thanks to Val for the Italian cookies, but did anyone else miss the Ice cream? Thats the bit of the title that first caught my eye!

Ta,

Chris.

Thanks to Val for the Italian cookies, but did anyone else miss the Ice cream? Thats the bit of the title that first caught my eye!

Good point - but I don't think we can blame Jacko if the Welsh ice cream sellers can't be arsed to work when the sun's cracking the flags! :thumbdown: Round here they come round in the snow!!! :wacko:

Did anyone else catch the sun? Got me a bit of a bronzie!

Val, you need to change the avatar to "we had cookies....." :p

Firstly thanks to Jacko for organising the best days driving Ive had in my Z. :teeth:

You know what, that statement just made it all worth while...... I feel exactly the same. It was really the first decent run that I've had in the Zed since I've had it and what a day!! :teeth::thumbs:

Thanks for all your kind words chaps. I'm really pleased that everyone had a great day, I know I did. Glad that we all managed to keep together and apologies if we stopped too many times at the side of the road. I just wanted to make sure that we all stayed together as it was such a lovely sight! ! :yahoo:

I think Kate got bored of me saying that it looked so cool leading 8 other zeds through those roads. It was an honour! ;)

And you all owe as it cost me a fortune to ship all that sunshine in the for the day! B)

The number of people who literally stopped to watch as we drove through their town was amazing. Some bizzare young kids even clapped?!

Ha ha yeah it must have been some sight. I couldn't stop looking at Tim's shiny GT4 in the mirror.... looked so cool in the sunlight!

Great roads, entertaining speeds ;) , sheep avoidance courses, and sunshine! :sun:

I'm still chuckling about those sheep with a death wish..... must be "hard as nails" lamb! :boxing:

But really, I had a fantastic day and I know Kate enjoyed herself. I think I've even manage to start turn her into a speed demon now :thumbs:

Seriously though, I just want to say thanks to you all for turning up. Arranging it all was the easy bit, but it wouldn't have been half the fun if you all hadn't have taken the time to drive the distances that you did.....

I'm just looking forward to the next one now! :D

Guest prescience

That's the kind of post that for me makes this whole website venture thing worthwhile :notworthy:

Right guys, I give up on the gallery. I started loading to my gallery, then found the number of files exceed the limit, and I'd only loaded 7 pictures.

So here they are in Photbucket..

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/Kev946/Wales%202006-05-07/

Kev,

That didn't work as it asks for your password? :wacko:

No didn't ask for any passwords. I tried to load to my gallery, (no idea how I load to meets), and it just said I reached the limit.

Anyway they are now in photobucket. So if anyone want to load them into the meet then feel free, if you know how...:lol:

Mark - Thanks again. You are now the official drive day orgainsing me thinks..

If anyone is interested, I pushed the car a bit on the way back, nearly lost it in Congleton when the back end stepped out on a roundabout in the wet. Anyway, I've now come to the conclusion my new wheels and springs now need new shocks. I've always thought they were a bit soft when pushed. Now with the new wheels the car is definately a bit more bouncy, so thinking of Tokico D spec adjustable shocks. It never ends this tuning lark.... :teeth:

Anyway they are now in photobucket. So if anyone want to load them into the meet then feel free, if you know how...:lol:

Mark - Thanks again. You are now the official drive day orgainsing me thinks..

Kev,

If you want to email me the pics, then I'll still them up in the Gallery or something? Don't worry about the size in my email .... its fine. I'd rather have full size pics anyway.

I'll PM you my email address if you want?

And no probs, you're welcome. Just glad that you decided to come in the end..... :thumbs:

Jacko,

If you want to email them to me, I can put them in the meets section of the gallery - no quotas there... ;)

Chris, PM me with your email address and I'll send mine and Kev's over.....

Thanks mate,

:thumbs:

Brillant job yesterday Jacko :clap: .

Thoroughly enjoyed it and even Karen was pleasently surpised by the day. It was just so cool driving though the little towns in formation, and wathcing the heads being turned.

Nice to meet everyone. What a great way to spend a weekend :yahoo:

Chris I'll email you one picture to.

Brillant job yesterday Jacko :clap: .

Thoroughly enjoyed it and even Karen was pleasently surpised by the day. It was just so cool driving though the little towns in formation, and wathcing the heads being turned.

Nice to meet everyone. What a great way to spend a weekend :yahoo:

Chris I'll email you one picture to.

Cheers Mike,

You know its been a good day when even the women can't put up with us indulging in our little pastimes....

It was great just cruising through everywhere..... just jealous of the roadster people in that sun! B)

Was great to meet everyone as well......