Deed is done!!

lrenno

Well went all the way to Crewe today to look at a 350z and ended up buying it!!

54 Plate 29000 miles, GT pack with Rays alloys.

£16500

Got £8000 trade for the RX8

Gotta wait a week now till i can pick it up :wacko:

Must say never heard one in the flesh(metal) but wow what a sound. Dont think i'll ever get fed up of hearing that.

Now where is big phil, need to get started on the mods :D

:thumbs: Cheers, glad it never wears off

Definatly getting an induction kit, not sure which yet tho. want the nismo spoiler and bodykit.

Not looking to drastically change the look of the car as i think it already look fantastic.

Eventually change the Rays to the Nismo LMGT4 19's and then an exhaust to do the 3.5 V6 justice :teeth:

By then i should be well and truly skint :thumbs:

Well went all the way to Crewe today to look at a 350z and ended up buying it!!

54 Plate 29000 miles, GT pack with Rays alloys.

£16500

Got £8000 trade for the RX8

Gotta wait a week now till i can pick it up :wacko:

Must say never heard one in the flesh(metal) but wow what a sound. Dont think i'll ever get fed up of hearing that.

Now where is big phil, need to get started on the mods :D

We are here :thumbs:

Welcome pal, im in a blade and i work in Nantwich... i see a couple of zeds on the a500 every morning... you going to be near there?

Just be careful though - when i got the car before my zed, i was actually on the way to the garage to pick it up after waiting a week, and i drove in the back of someone in my car i was trading in!

I blagged the garage - just told them i forgot i was picking it up that day and couldn't make it for the rest of the week cos i was away on business - and i went and got my car fixed!

...and the sound is the best thikng ever :thumbs:

cheers guys :thumbs:

Marzman thats gotta hurt, was thinking that all the way to and from the garage yesterday.

...it did hurt... i'd already cancelled my insurance, so i had to pay it all out of my own pocket. (i probably would have anyway though tbh). But when you buy a car you spend all your money at the time - so i had to borrow £1k from a family member to get both cars repaired! Luckily i had got the 3 month grace period before i started repaying my car loan, so i paid the £1k back straight away!

Happy motoring fella!

:yahoo: unfortunatley it'll be sleepless days as i work night but still :yahoo:

Think im gonna order the JWT pop charger from BigPhil, i heard a rumour he also supplies stainless/chrome intake pipe as well anyone know how much these are?

:yahoo: unfortunatley it'll be sleepless days as i work night but still :yahoo:

Think im gonna order the JWT pop charger from BigPhil, i heard a rumour he also supplies stainless/chrome intake pipe as well anyone know how much these are?

£110