HEL Stainless Brake line kit for NISSAN Z33 350z *Group Buy*

Leon@EPRacing

Right we have just been chating to HEL regarding to their brake line kit and we have come in terms of a deal to make it cheaper for the 350z owners (as we usually do)

aw11-kit.gif

the RRP for th kit is currently sell at £79.95 + £2.50 and HEL say if we can get 10 sets we can do it for £69.99 delivered to your door.

here is some info on those below if you want to read about it.

As with all HEL Performance braided brake line kits, only the highest grade stainless steel components are used, making this kit unique in the marketplace.

There are no mild steel components in this kit.

All HEL kits come with CNC machined stainless steel fittings, banjo bolts and new copper washers (where applicable), stainless steel braided teflon hose, a PVC protective wipe-clean sleeve, and lifetime warranty.

All HEL kits come complete with a protective PVC sleeve, available in a choice of clear, red, neon blue, black, purple, green, orange, carbon look, white, and yellow at no extra charge.

The covers are applied during the manufacture of the hose so it is bonded to the stainless steel braid guaranteeing the looks of your car will be enhanced as much as your braking.

All HEL hoses are legal to be fitted to any vehicle worldwide and have FMVSS-106, ADR, LTSA and DOT approval and have just applied for TUV approval.

hellogoblk.jpg

EPRacing Ltd.

Unit Q, Little Moor Lane, Loughborough, Leicestershire, LE11 1SF.

Tel: 01509 211888 Email: Sales@epracing.co.uk

www.EPRacing.co.uk

These are cracking lines for anyone looking to get some SS lines. I have some on my R6 and they near thew me off the front when I first grabbed a handful of brake after fitting them! Feel is much improved on the bike too. B)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just receive a phone call from the supplier and they notice we are doing this GB on here and they point out this kit is come with 6 lines instead of the normal 4 lines kit we are selling. The collague who put this thread on is not very clear about this and that's why we made the mistake.

I'm really sorry we put the wrong price on here and apoligize for the mistake.

Thanks

Jeffrey

TeaM EPR

• 8 months later...
This was originally posted in June last year, might be worth a pm to see if they are still up for it :thumbs:

Yup, Dan already has his and fitted, think he went stright to HEL in the end to get a 4 line kit.