Zaino Z8

clarkie34

I tried some Zaino Z8 today and i thought it was really good stuff.Just spray on a panel at a time and buff off gives really good gloss to the paint and felt really slick after.So hopefully car will be easier to clean in future,highly recommended although a pit on the pricey side at £18.

IMG_0461.jpg

IMG_0462.jpg

IMG_0463.jpg

IMG_0464.jpg

IMG_0465.jpg

IMG_0466.jpg

Oh wax was applied about a month ago so i think its really brought it back up.

very B)

have you tried z6 ?

had this in an email recently ...........................

ADVANCED CAR PRODUCTS - ZAINO

ACP (Advanced Car Products) introduced the Zaino range of polish to the UK nearly 5 years ago, hoping to convince Zaino USA that there was a strong market in the UK; we believed in the superior quality of the products that much!

Well, things have finally moved on and Zaino have now set up a distribution base in the UK.

PRICE REDUCTIONS

The main benefit is that we are able to make savings and we want to pass those savings on to our customers. With immediate effect, we have reduced the price of every Zaino item in our shop. We will also be able to provide a wider range of Zaino products – watch this space!

Z6 has, for example, been reduced from £13.95 to £8.95 and Z7 from £11.95 to £7.95.

The products remain identical of course, and are still the most amazing car polish products that I have ever used.

We're delighted by these changes - hopefully lower prices will mean more sales, and we can introduce Zaino to a wider audience.

A SPECIAL OFFER FOR EXISTING CUSTOMERS ONLY

JUNE ONLY 5% SPECIAL OFFER DISCOUNT

Finally, in addition to our new price reductions and as a way of saying thank you to our existing customers for purchasing Zaino products and helping to launch Zaino to where it is today in the UK, we want to give you an additional 5% discount during June 08 when you buy from ACP. Just enter the code word OFFER into the box on our checkout page (marked coupon or discount code).

Click here to go to the Advanced Car Products website & secure online shop

Thanks once again for your continued support!

Regards,

Rob

I use z2 and z5 which give good results

Z-8 Grand Finaleâ„¢ Spray Seal utilizes twenty-five new ingredients to bring you the highest level of shine, the deepest depths of gloss, the slickest feel, and the most protection available in any detail spray, period. But keep in mind, Z-8 isn't for everyone, and it hasn't been designed for everyday use. It's for those special occasions and extreme instances when you need extra performance from the Zaino Show Car Polish System

Looks useful.

I got some of Meguiars new Ultimate Speed Detailer (I think!) on the advice of a mate who has started working for them. Have to say, it is very impressive, really brings the wax wet look finish back and dead easy to use. Can't remember how much it cost though. :blush:

I use my cheaper detail sprays to aid drying.But i applied the Zaino after the car was dry as it also acts as a sealant.

:thumbs:

I got my sealant on under the wax, but this stuff does seem to bond in some way. The Megs website doesn't change URl to link to it. :blush:

Where did you buy the Zaino from? :)

I use my cheaper detail sprays to aid drying.But i applied the Zaino after the car was dry as it also acts as a sealant.

:thumbs:

I got my sealant on under the wax, but this stuff does seem to bond in some way. The Megs website doesn't change URl to link to it. :blush:

Where did you buy the Zaino from? :)

its not easy to get hold of over here rob, the only place i've found is APC, i've used them and had good service :thumbs:

http://www.advancedcarproducts.com/