Cheap Wiper Blades

Dicky

Suppose your all fully aware of this and Im playing catch up, but just bought a set of 18" front wiper blades from Tesco £3.00 each and they fit :yahoo: . Unfortunatly I now also know that the drivers side is longer, must be 19" but it looks ok.

By the way the wind deflector on the driver’s side had brocken off a few weeks ago when I lifted the bonnet with the blades up. I attached it back on with black ty-wraps (cant see the join) so just swapped it over. Will buy a 19" tomorrow and use the spare 18" on the back. :thumbs:

I cant help anyone with how the wheels go around so tell me Im able to help someone please :p

they are really cheap, has it rained yet, i've got piaa wipers, do they work ok ?

cheers

Its chucking it down at the moment and Im off to my mates for coffee so will report back later.

are these standard (old skool) wipers or flat blades? also, have you got the model number/description?

No idea. They look the same as the original ones and you dont have to fit any plastic bits to put them on (already fitted) Just pull the old one off and pop the Tesco one on. They come in a plasic covered blue box with Tesco 18" Wiper Blades written on the top. No numbers anywhere but on the vehicle list written on the back it says suitable for a Nissan 300 ZX Mk 1.

So are we starting a save money on Zed motoring thread

Ok lets see - when your tyres wear out - save money - buy a £1 magic marker (from the Pound Shop of course) and just draw some more tyre tread on - simple yet effective! :teeth:;)

So are we starting a save money on Zed motoring thread

Ok lets see - when your tyres wear out - save money - buy a £1 magic marker (from the Pound Shop of course) and just draw some more tyre tread on - simple yet effective! :teeth:;)

Offsets the cost of fuel dont you think ;) . Dont see the point of spending £15 quid or so on branded wipers when these seem just as good.

With my change I can invest in a couple of more litres.

That tyre idea's got possibilities by the way :D