fujitsubo super titanium exhaust on fleabay

Kev has 5zigen like me!!

I think Andy (Bundus) is running one as is Giles. If its the one with the Z badge it may be a good purchase. Find out if it is the full one too ie including the y-pipe section ( the bit that joins directly into the cats)

The guy said the reserve is set a £750? thought that was a bit high seeing as it has been on his car for 2 years!! :scare:

Steep when you can get a number of fine exhausts new for £750-850. At £500 it would have been a bargain.

Bit steep at £750... was it a full unit? From cats all the way back?

He said it was from cat back?

Dont think the aps one will fit my 07, its a bit different to the others isnt it??

Has that one got two pipes all the way instead of y pipe? :unsure:

I have this exhaust on my car - it is not a true dual

however that picture is very odd..the first on car pic makes it actually appear to be the stainless one, whereas the second pic is a bit tougher to decipher

here it is on my car

fujitsubotipic1.jpg

this is the stainless one...you can see the tips are much thinner walled. I used to run this one

fujitsubopic1.jpg

sound clip - it's anything but boring. At idle and cruise it is 100% mild. At WOT it sounds, to me...proper. If you didn't know, it could have come on the car. It does not sound 'aftermarket' at all

Hi guys,

Stupidly just started a new topic about the same fujitsubo exhaust I found on ebay and was promptly directed over here by the moderator!

I've been looking for an after-market exhaust for my 350z for a while now and seen a few comments saying the titanium fujitsubo is the best one to go for. Any comments?

Really like the look of it and hope it will be hard-wearing and save on some weight.

Just don't want to pay £1,500 for a new one!

If reserve is set at £750, does anyone reckon it's worth this? (as long as it's in good nick!!). Would rather not pay double if the exhaust will look and perform the same as new when it's on the car anyway.

May go down to see it before i bid, so can let you guys know what condition it's in if anyone's interested?

Any more info would be handy.

Exhausts don't release any extra power in N/A applications so it is down to preference on sound and looks really. None of the decent ones are 'cheap' but at £750 it seems a reasonable buy. :)

Welcome to the site too. :thumbs:

Hi guys,

Stupidly just started a new topic about the same fujitsubo exhaust I found on ebay and was promptly directed over here by the moderator!

I've been looking for an after-market exhaust for my 350z for a while now and seen a few comments saying the titanium fujitsubo is the best one to go for. Any comments?

Really like the look of it and hope it will be hard-wearing and save on some weight.

Just don't want to pay £1,500 for a new one!

If reserve is set at £750, does anyone reckon it's worth this? (as long as it's in good nick!!). Would rather not pay double if the exhaust will look and perform the same as new when it's on the car anyway.

May go down to see it before i bid, so can let you guys know what condition it's in if anyone's interested?

thats nismo money, i would rather have a new nismo zorst B)

Not sure if its the titanium exhaust i have (already installed at purchase) but I would really recommend one - really sounds good when you floor it, yet silent when holding the revs on the motorway etc. look pretty damn good too! Heard a few of the nismo setups when I went to Wales and i must say I prefer mine (personal preference of course)! ;)

Not sure if its the titanium exhaust i have (already installed at purchase) but I would really recommend one - really sounds good when you floor it, yet silent when holding the revs on the motorway etc. look pretty damn good too! Heard a few of the nismo setups when I went to Wales and i must say I prefer mine (personal preference of course)! ;)

The stainless Fujitsubo has GIKEN markings on the rear box the titanium one has a Z on it.

The stainless Fujitsubo has GIKEN markings on the rear box the titanium one has a Z on it.

Well that answers my question... Cheers phil

:thumbs:

not all titanium ones had the Z on them, only the one that was at one time sold through Nissan Japan as a dealer option.

• 2 weeks later...