Scottish 350Z owners

interestedina350z

I bought from Arnold Clark at Sighthill, Edinburgh. They no longer have the franchise.

I've had a service at Arnold Clark, Livingston. Seemed OK ( service very cheap :teeth: )

I've been out to have a look at the new Alex Noble dealership near Penicuik - salesman was a bit of an enthusiast, gave a good impression. He even recommended an ex-Nissan mechanic colleague who has set up his own garage where work would be a lot cheaper than franchise :D

Gus

I used AC at Sighthill as well but as Gus says it's no more - that and the Seat dealership turned into a Motorstore.

Z booked in for Friday at the Livingston one for the 1st service - cost given is £150 but will be £135 with 10% discount. Also going to provide own oil so that should bring it down a bit again as I have plenty lying in the shed.

No discount when I ordered last January but that was normal at the time.

Sales guy I dealt with at Sighthill was 1st class but I believe he left the company.

I got mine from Mackie Motors in Arbroath, very friendly, helpful and a good price. The level of service was just unbeliveable compared to how I was treated by Reg Vardy in Aberdeen where I live. :)

Avoid Reg Vardy, Lang Stracht, Aberdeen. They treated me like a second class citizen, when I cancelled my order as they put the date back 3 times they took almost 2 months to get my deposit back to me even though they'd failed to meet any of the delivery dates (On an Ex-Demo car they had in they're dealership!)

:rant:

D8

Welcome David!!

If you're in the market for a Z there's a HKS supercharged standard Azure

Zed near me with Tein suspension that's only done 2500miles for <26K!!!

BARGAIN!!!

Someone really needs to buy it!

Sorry I keep going on about this BTW ;):teeth:

Funky,

:sorry: we had one on Monday evening, well was a mini-meet, as in Derek-ZR, Alex and myself met in Livingstone and drove thru' to Motherwell to catch up with Val who is up here working during the week.

Sorry you missed that thread, and I'm sure we'll be having some more. Revsport was keen to come, but couldn't make it, so he'll be up for one I'm sure.

Gus

Thats mine back on the road again as of monday.

While it was off i got a few things sorted. carbon fenders off std abck on. Samco hoses on now. Engine bay covers all colour coded now.

Just need to re fit the front bumper and the grounding kit. and hive at a good polish. B) B)

How about a crail meet soon????