renault coupe

neo

I always thought the 350z engine was a renualt lump lifted from the valsatis (spelling)

Don't start that one again! :headhurt::lol:

Its a common myth - its actually a Nissan engine used by Renault. :thumbs:

Agree with you guys, thats fugly. And only 240BHP?! You need at least 300BHP these days in a coupe ;)

Looks like a crap attempt to mix a G37 and an Aston (rear profile looks similar to current Astons)

I bet at least one 350z will have this revving beside it at the lights by the end of the year.

Not even a pretty car but it will hit the corporate car lists as it as at least 2+2 so those that run a ban on 2 seater cars will still be able to get it.

ah thats maybe the reason, 240bhp seems about the the limit for FWD cars :blush:

One of my mates Nissan street car was running in excess of 290fwkw's (nearing 400bhp at wheels), when he takes it down the strip, goes straight as a dye too, thrashes all the zeds easily, doesn't have so many traction problems. Lol, it's a tiny bit modified. :p;) So it possible with a tiny bit of work. :lol: But I still wouldn't buy the Renault. :wacko:

ah thats maybe the reason, 240bhp seems about the the limit for FWD cars :blush:

One of my mates Nissan street car was running in excess of 290fwkw's (nearing 400bhp at wheels), when he takes it down the strip, goes straight as a dye too, thrashes all the zeds easily, doesn't have so many traction problems. Lol, it's a tiny bit modified. :p;) So it possible with a tiny bit of work. :lol: But I still wouldn't buy the Renault. :wacko:

Down a strip might be fine, engine weight over the wheels etc., but round the twisty stuff and trying to lay the power down and steering it must torque steer all over the place.....

Down a strip might be fine, engine weight over the wheels etc., but round the twisty stuff and trying to lay the power down and steering it must torque steer all over the place.....

I wouldn't disagree there. The only thing I'd say is that particular car goes surprising well, irrespective, but it's still FWD. :wacko: Long live RWD (or real wheel drive as I call it). :teeth: