parking

ricardo

Hi guys, as you all know we are picking our zed up on Friday :yahoo: and we are going to have to park it on the street outside our house. Although we have not had any problems in the past in parking our existing car outside, does anybody else park their car on their street, if so, have you have any problems? :unsure:

I leave mine in the street too in 30 years being here I have never had any problems, touch wood with anything I left on the street apart from once I had a capri :( 3000s though :) someone stole it and tried to start it down the steep hill I live on. I found it next day with the bonnet up down the bottom of the hill.I would have love to have seen their faces as the cylinder heads were on the bench in the garage :p

I leave mine in the street too in 30 years being here I have never had any problems, touch wood with anything I left on the street apart from once I had a capri :( 3000s though :) someone stole it and tried to start it down the steep hill I live on. I found it next day with the bonnet up down the bottom of the hill.I would have love to have seen their faces as the cylinder heads were on the bench in the garage :p
:lol: PMSL

guess it all depends how nice a neighbourhood you live in and/or if there are any er scum/chavs that pass by regularly :headhurt:

hope you don't have any jealous neighbours either :blush:

am sure it'll be fine mate, just enjoy the 350Z B)

guess it all depends how nice a neighbourhood you live in and/or if there are any er scum/chavs that pass by regularly :headhurt:

hope you don't have any jealous neighbours either :blush:

am sure it'll be fine mate, just enjoy the 350Z B)

+1 - I dont tend to judge this stuff on the car, rather the area its in. There are places in Blasingsmoke I would want to leave any car, never mind the Zed! I do park in a pretty crappy train station car park every day, and apart from one scuff, there havent been any problems *touch wood*

:lol::lol: excellent