uk 350z gt parts

jasper350Zaps

im having a totall build done on my car and i am replacing a lot of parts i have for sale aps 2.5"exhaust system with standard cats,also standard plenum,engine without camcovers sump cover and other auxilleries that i need on my new cosworth engine,350z ecu with unichip tuned for aps tt kit,standard clutch and flywheel,rear diff,i will also have soon for sale standard rad,brembo brake calipers front and rear.anybody willing to make a sensible offer on any parts let me know thanks jasper

im having a totall build done on my car and i am replacing a lot of parts i have for sale aps 2.5"exhaust system with standard cats,also standard plenum,engine without camcovers sump cover and other auxilleries that i need on my new cosworth engine,350z ecu with unichip tuned for aps tt kit,standard clutch and flywheel,rear diff,i will also have soon for sale standard rad,brembo brake calipers front and rear.anybody willing to make a sensible offer on any parts let me know thanks jasper
:teeth:

Does anybody know this guy ?? not wishing to offend anybody but a lot of money can change hands here, with no photos etc. etc.. :blush:

Sorry if I am cynical, but you just never know.. a lot of people on the Ford RS forum I seem to think got caught out?

Does anybody know this guy ?? not wishing to offend anybody but a lot of money can change hands here, with no photos etc. etc.. :blush:

Sorry if I am cynical, but you just never know.. a lot of people on the Ford RS forum I seem to think got caught out?

It is a valid point.

Not casting any aspersions at all, but since people on here don't know you directly some pictures of the bits available would be handy. :)

As Tim points out, there have been one or two issues with people scamming people out of money, and we want to make this forum as safe and reliable as possible for people to trade on. Sure you agree.

Thanks.

Good thinking, and i'm as cycnical as they come :lol:

going to tuners sat morning to take some pics how do i put them up on this site

Easiest way is Photobucket.com bud. Its free and easy to use. Upload the pics then left click on the IMG CODE that will appear below each pic, right click and copy and paste onto the thread. :D

full list of parts and prices engine£2000,lsd£200,radiator£100,bremb0 brakes£500,plenum£100,ecu£300,unichip£300,aps2.5"cat back exhaust£500,standard clutch&flywheel£100,aps full fuel system£500,standard suspension & springs£200,front strut bar£40, all standard part are from 04 uk gt spec with 23000miles will take offers for fast sales parts starting to clutter up tuners workshop