Manorway, Stanford Le Hope

martinmac

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Once upon a time I was engaged, and I had a flat.

Whilst I was away, I told the girl to find some colour to decorate the house with.

I kid you not, the paint she choose for our bedroom was Maersk Blue!! I was soooooooo not impressed!

Whilst I was away, I told the girl to find some colour to decorate the house with.

I kid you not, the paint she choose for our bedroom was Maersk Blue!! I was soooooooo not impressed!

:lol::lol::lol: Priceless.

I prefer green :teeth:

tugs104.jpg

tugs104.jpg

Needs a bodykit and ESR stickers! :lol:

tugs104.jpg

Needs a bodykit and ESR stickers! :lol:

Boss tells me times are hard at the moment :lol::lol:

Nice exhausts though, upgraded seats, full turbo conversion, need new tyres and the brakes can be a bit iffy.

Dont mess with volvo drivers you know he will trick you with his indicators!! :lol:

I suppose this French number I saw last year is more yer Fiat 500 by comparison :D

6Xy0byoc78.JPG

And is that bloke in the water behind it having a slash - durty b**** :headhurt:

Dont mess with volvo drivers you know he will trick you with his indicators!! :lol:

I suppose this French number I saw last year is more yer Fiat 500 by comparison :D

6Xy0byoc78.JPG

And is that bloke in the water behind it having a slash - durty b**** :headhurt:

:yahoo: You win Stan, French fishing boat trumps all other means of transport :thumbs:

I is running da 'Tornado 360 'M Sport' replica Vinyl special' innit. You 'as no chance blud. Blap. :p

:lol: Indicators? I went for the option and had them added for that very reason! :teeth:

As for the French thing, I bet the ships wheel in only held on with three screws..... :lol:

You mean they are the volvo driver of the sea then? Or are we talking more BMW or white van man? :wacko:

I mean on Saxo's a lot of them only used 3 bolts to hold the wheels on, all part of that French build quality!!