People take the michael out of me!!!! Check here!

sl114

I meant the bloke in the picture was good looking - Sarnie looks like John Barnes! :p
:lol: You perv! Are you saying that what you told me last night was a lie? I recap, "Louis, you are the sexiest person on the 350z-uk site" :dry:

I meant the bloke in the picture was good looking - Sarnie looks like John Barnes! :p
:lol: You perv! Are you saying that what you told me last night was a lie? I recap, "Louis, you are the sexiest person on the 350z-uk site" :dry:

Theroux, Walsh, any of these maybe, but not you bud. :p

dude sarnie said that not Nixy lol

dude sarnie said that not Nixy lol

ahhh yes

Louis you **** :lol::lol::lol:

Last time I except weirdo’s on facebook!!! If that picture's on your wall at home your a dead man :boxing:

Nixy :blush: thanks for the compliment :wub:

Oh an less of the Magnum, just call me Tom ;)

Liam spoke to dany limiter he said that looks nothing like you he said you look more like stavros from the local kebab takeaway :lol::lol::lol::p

well it's about time we saw a few of your faces instead of the women getting hounded on here to post there's up! Only the brave few of us have stuck around! :lol:

But not brave enough to show your face in Wales though hey Nixy :p Many Face's on show there, men and women to be seen ;)

Louis you **** :lol::lol::lol:

Last time I except weirdo’s on facebook!!! If that picture's on your wall at home your a dead man :boxing:

Nixy :blush: thanks for the compliment :wub:

Oh an less of the Magnum, just call me Tom ;)

I believe you added me mate ;)

I got the picture enlarged and put on canvas above my bed! Night Night Liam! :lol: