Advice required : In Telford this Friday ?

stanski

Hello folks

Finally getting Zed sorted out on Friday so off to dealers in Telford (where I got the car).

They are giving me a car for the day, so does anyone have any good places to visit to kill a few hours around there?

Intend to drive back up through Wales and miss some of the M6 traffic so any advice on some nice winding roads to take - please let me know

Ta very muchly .. :thumbs:

Stan

car auction - you mean get a load of Zeds cheap and ship them oop North?

Hey Stuey I've already got the Zed, van and my old Beetle - my car stock is full now ! No more required now till I retire! ;)

Stanski Cake deliveries.com! ;)

VKc8mgu8dL.jpg

Borrow a laptop, find a wifi hotspot, park up and whore on here for the afternoon.............

Normally that would be a cool idea - but need a rest from computers - booked the day off work - will take my camera and see how many Zeds I can spot - probably only 1x night blue 07 roadster :lol: Then a rusty bridge I suppose :surrender:

Borrow a laptop, find a wifi hotspot, park up and whore on here for the afternoon.............

Normally that would be a cool idea - but need a rest from computers - booked the day off work - will take my camera and see how many Zeds I can spot - probably only 1x night blue 07 roadster :lol: Then a rusty bridge I suppose :surrender:

I go to Telford a fair bit with work and I have never seen another Zed yet... :wacko:

I go to Telford a fair bit with work and I have never seen another Zed yet

Well theres gonna be one on Friday morning! Me!

Ah but I'm there tomorrow afternoon this week so we'll miss each other...

Old Trafford on Friday for a day at the cricket :teeth::drunk:

Old Trafford on Friday for a day at the cricket

Your going in the Zed to Old Trafford !! Hero! Just check you still have a wheel on each corner wont ya!! :lol: Mind you its not far from the Police HQ is it?

Deff the Iron Bridge, then a nice pub by the river

Ok will give it a try only 8 hours to kill - this is stealer time no doubt! ;)

Look out Telford here comes Stanski .......:fool:

Fire up the Pentax SLR!

Give us a wave down the M6 early doors Friday morning wont ya, and any Welsh Zedskis on the way back oop North as I shall mostly be winding my way through t'hills :thumbs:

Old Trafford on Friday for a day at the cricket

Your going in the Zed to Old Trafford !! Hero! Just check you still have a wheel on each corner wont ya!! :lol: Mind you its not far from the Police HQ is it?

No way! Did you not see the :drunk: smiley? ;) There will be no cars involved :thumbs:

BTW - If you are stuck for somewhere to go for lunch, the carvery at the Severn Gorge pub in the town centre is pretty good. Tasty, massive and pretty cheap too.