good weather= me cleaning thw z from 11 till 5

as the title says really... weather was perfect.. sunny but still cool on the car panels so i thought i would give it a proper wash with the megs 3 (well kinda more 4 step as i applied 2 layers of step 3) step...obviously wasnt out cleaning for all the time.. had a spot of lunch, multiple ciggy breaks and left wax on for 45 mins before buffing off each time.

so just 2 quick piccie's of a clean white z

-ho

thank u thank u... wanted to take more pics but my bro's car was right beside it.. i didnt wanna start-stop his car just to take pics so i might put some more up tomorrow for you guys as i know youz love the pics..hahah yeh would love a front lip but didnt you guys tell me the varis didnt fit 07+ models? typical aswell during the cleaning session a bird craps on my car and since i got home noticed a nice big dollop on ma roof :surrender: hahaha

-ho

thank u thank u... wanted to take more pics but my bro's car was right beside it.. i didnt wanna start-stop his car just to take pics so i might put some more up tomorrow for you guys as i know youz love the pics..hahah yeh would love a front lip but didnt you guys tell me the varis didnt fit 07+ models? typical aswell during the cleaning session a bird craps on my car and since i got home noticed a nice big dollop on ma roof :surrender: hahaha

-ho

we have the 07+ version now.

-ho

we have the 07+ version now.

Oh dear....

Phil, I think I may avoid the shop for some time after hearing that!

White IS the best colour. Look good.

You'll have to let me know when you next plan on going to Phils and I'll pop over.