Squeeky clutch pedal

SAFC99

• 1 year later...

my clutch pedal has just started too, took it back to nissan as they only fitted it last year and they have said it could be they arms around the clutch that have worn on one side or a lube issue. They also said that if its the arms it will be coverd by warranty but if its lube then it will cost me £350 for there time spent taking it apart!!!! gits! so im in a rite predicament

my clutch pedal has just started too, took it back to nissan as they only fitted it last year and they have said it could be they arms around the clutch that have worn on one side or a lube issue. They also said that if its the arms it will be coverd by warranty but if its lube then it will cost me £350 for there time spent taking it apart!!!! gits! so im in a rite predicament

If you pull back the rubber boot on the clutch fork on the side of the gearbox then you can get in to lub quite easily with a WD40 aerosol or similar.

Also try lubricating the fulcrum and spring at the top of the clutch pedal. :thumbs:

• 3 years later...

sorted :thumbs:

i got this problem, what did you do to fix it?

This ... :thumbs: it does work

If you pull back the rubber boot on the clutch fork on the side of the gearbox then you can get in to lub quite easily with a WD40 aerosol or similar.

Also try lubricating the fulcrum and spring at the top of the clutch pedal. :thumbs: