18's or 19's?

marzman

Hi guys,

Im sure this must have been asked before but i couldn't find anything on it...

Im looking to get some wheels in July, but have only got a small budget of £1k max.

I know that this isn't gonna get me anything particularly brilliant, but as long as they look good i'll be happy. I'll be running some winter wheels anyway so they should last even if they're not the best!

Anyway - i want them to look right on the car, so can i get away with 18's, without lowering, or do i really need 19's? If i do go for 18's, whats the smallest tyre aspect ratio i could get away with... could i have 40/18's or would i need 45's etc....?

I dont want to blow my load on some 18's and then end up needing to spend another £500 to lower it to stop people laughing at it....!!!!

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13795

Always something out there bud. I got mine for 1k with new tyres. Its a matter of timing and a lot of personal preference.

Damn it... you're just making it worse!!

I've seen these already and i'd have them tomorrow, but i've gotta wait till the end of July for my annual bonus!

a matter of timing indeed!

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13795

Always something out there bud. I got mine for 1k with new tyres. Its a matter of timing and a lot of personal preference.

Damn it... you're just making it worse!!

I've seen these already and i'd have them tomorrow, but i've gotta wait till the end of July for my annual bonus!

a matter of timing indeed!

Stick it on a CC and pay it off with your bonus in July ;)

:teeth: Hi there all,

I have a set of 18' that are not in use, thay are second hand and in not bad condition. There is one tyre missing with the other three in very good condition. If any one would like to have a look i will let them got for a small price.

Steve Thompson :thumbs:

:teeth: Hi there all,

I have a set of 18' that are not in use, thay are second hand and in not bad condition. There is one tyre missing with the other three in very good condition. If any one would like to have a look i will let them got for a small price.

Steve Thompson :thumbs:

:worthless: