Nurburgring Pic

Ando

Went to the Nurburgring last weekend, found this pic on a ring photo website.

First time I've driven it round there as I've only owned it a week, thought it handled great. didn't really time my laps but got a 9.40 in on the first time out.

350zringpic.jpg

Great weekend, really busy and really hot.

Seen a few other 350's there wondered if any were off here?

Cheers

Ando

That time is okay really.

I did see a blade/GM zed following a M3 going down to the chunnel on Saturday morning (followed him for 20-30 miles down the m20 and he also pulled into the tunnel but queued up at different booth). Do not think it would be you as sure it had a nismo rear spoiler. Did not get reg as he was travelling well.;)

I did see a blade/GM zed following a M3 going down to the chunnel on Saturday morning (followed him for 20-30 miles down the m20 and he also pulled into the tunnel but queued up at different booth). Do not think it would be you as sure it had a nismo rear spoiler. Did not get reg as he was travelling well.;)

Could have been me, I was following my mate in his Silver Grey M3 CSL, his plate would be more noticeable than mine UK53 CSL.

We were on the saturday train at 7.20am.

Cheers

Ando

our annual trip is July 11th if anyone else is planning to go then. We're one driver down (he's swapping his M3 for a new 997 - git!), but we are *gaining* a smart roadster :headhurt: So that will be a 350z, a chip'd BMW 335d, a Scooby and the Smart.

The Smart owner hasn't been to the ring before and thinks he'll keep up with us because of the bends - didn't have the heart to tell him (it will be a nice surprise) that some bends can be taken over 100mph!

Might take a towing bar and drag him and his roadster around - screaming!

:yahoo:

I was there last weekend - Ultra Yellow - just like the flags on almost every lap!

JohnK

I think I saw your car, does the reg end in fss? If so I saw you quite alot but never got a chance to say hi.

You also let me passed on sunday morning on track. ;)

Cheers

Mark.

Must have been you as on same train, was following you but not closely as did not want to attract attention, was going to come a say hi but you went over the right side in the queue and the left lanes were empty and I do not like Q's, did look around car park but did not see yours but was some other nice kit, they sent the Lambo down the lorry Q as I think it was a bit wide for the normal car carriage.

Could have been me, I was following my mate in his Silver Grey M3 CSL, his plate would be more noticeable than mine UK53 CSL.

We were on the saturday train at 7.20am.

Cheers

Ando