London to Brighton

3FIDDYZ

Seen as the Wales trip was a well received event, and whilst its fresh in everyones mind!!, anyone interested in doing a London to Brighton run?

Say meet up in the Docklands and then journey down to Brighton on a bit of motorway and then some nice country roads, and the odd tunnel!!!!?

Am thinking in September? Thread is posted on both sites to make sure that as many people know as possible and can join in on a great day out.

Mark

Seen as the Wales trip was a well received event, and whilst its fresh in everyones mind!!, anyone interested in doing a London to Brighton run?

Say meet up in the Docklands and then journey down to Brighton on a bit of motorway and then some nice country roads, and the odd tunnel!!!!?

Am thinking in September? Thread is posted on both sites to make sure that as many people know as possible and can join in on a great day out.

Mark

Yes for us mark :thumbs:

If i can tag along with someone, i am 100% up for it. Who knows, i may have another zed by then...but i doubt it :surrender:

Happy to give you a lift bud, good to have someone that can handle a camera in the car :)

If i can tag along with someone, i am 100% up for it. Who knows, i may have another zed by then...but i doubt it :surrender:

Happy to give you a lift bud, good to have someone that can handle a camera in the car :)

Cheers buddy :thumbs:

You can always come with me hun if you upset 3FIDDYZ between now & then

Deff up for the run though! :yahoo:

You can always come with me hun if you upset 3FIDDYZ between now & then

Deff up for the run though! :yahoo:

hmmmm, bloke or lady?

Ill come with you Charlie! ;)

Same weekend as the Scotish jaunt that I've signed up for and as they are at opposite ends of the UK might be struggling to get to both. :surrender: Mind you, I see Charlie is down for both - have to see how she's managing it :wacko:

Same weekend as the Scotish jaunt that I've signed up for and as they are at opposite ends of the UK might be struggling to get to both. :surrender: Mind you, I see Charlie is down for both - have to see how she's managing it :wacko:

Multi-talented ;)

Nah, the London - Brighton didnt have a deff date when i signed up. I'll just have too see whos going which one then decided. B)

Count me in.. im based in Tolworth next to the A3.. hopefully can meet u up round the M25 or at start of M23.

Il ask if Pingu will join us too.. havent seen the old guy in ages, apparently has been snowed under with work recently! :dry:

I have indeed - but sounds good :)