19" Tsw Thruxton Alloys + Tyres....SOLD !!

P15UL T

Well i bought these for winter use and now i am having to sell them to fund my ice install :D

they were bought off another forum member, he only had them on his car for 6 months and done 4500 mile on them, i then used them for around 2 months putting only a few hundred mile on them (going down to big phils B) )

they were then tucked away in my garage.

i went to take them out for the pictures only to find that there is some white marks appeared under the laquered rim, appart from these marks the wheels are spot on with no kerbing.

i was hoping to get what i paid for them but now with a little work needing done to bring them back up to scratch i am willing to let them go the first person who offers 650 for them.

Sizes

Fronts - 19 x 8 +20 - 235/35/19 Falken FK452

Rears - 19 x 9.5 +35 - 275/35/19 Falken FK452

here are some pics

ross350z.jpg

ross350z2.jpg

100_2159.jpg

100_2162.jpg

100_2165.jpg

100_2168.jpg

100_2158.jpg

well all recieved , top chap to do business with good communicaton and items deliverd as promised in good packaging and dead on time.....and items exactly as described..

on the car and rolling now decided against spraying the spokes black they look spot on as they are... mega chuffed, defo suit a black car gets the right contrast between the silver of the headlights and door handles .....

well all recieved , top chap to do business with good communicaton and items deliverd as promised in good packaging and dead on time.....and items exactly as described..

on the car and rolling now decided against spraying the spokes black they look spot on as they are... mega chuffed, defo suit a black car gets the right contrast between the silver of the headlights and door handles .....

Nice one :thumbs: Used to be mine :teeth:

:worthless:

yup gotta agree, feel as though i got a bargin now, because the water marks under the clear coat are really easy to get rid off, had to do the same thing on my old ac snitzers on the bmw convertable, and they come up better than new after a bit of hard work with nitromores and brasso! also noticed a massive drop in road noise with the falken 452,s on ... and 19's dont feel crashy! over the bumps at all, with the knowledge in hand i would not give a second thought to putting 20's on now and still maintaining very good ride comfert .... next job uprated antiroll bar :) !! after the car pc i have been telling myself i must fit , but been far to lazy lately.....

Get any pics of the car now bud? Was toying with Thruxton's before I got mine. . .
You made the right choice. ;)

You mean he got ripped off by a mod :p:lol:

Nah, I don't mind eating soup and bread now all my savings are gone :cry: