Clutch

ODDY

I have a 2003 Z350 import , can anyone advise me about clutch replacement , as can't seem to find a garage that is confident about getting rteplacement cluth ....is it different to UK models , or is it the same ..... Thanks 

The clutches are exactly the same between UK models and imports, the pivot ball is slightly different on 2003 models (it's the longer version).

We would recommend the JWT kit if you're not too bothered about some slight chatter on idle and at low RPM's. 

Available here: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/powertrain/clutch-flywheel-packs/664-350z-de-jwt-jim-wolf-technology-flywheel-and-clutch-kit-26lb-nodular-flywheel-and-900kg-clutch-l3503-ncfsd.html

For the most OEM sound and feel, you can go for the JWT clutch paired with a LUK dual mass flywheel. 

Here: https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/powertrain/clutch-flywheel-packs/245693-350z-de-z33-wt-clutch-kit-with-luk-dual-mass-flywheel-trq-vqde-jwt-luk.html

Feel free to drop me a message if you have anymore questions. 

1 hour ago, SWoMP said:

I suggest you send a pm to zmanalex. I'm sure he will be able to help.

The clutches in the 350 early JDM import cars are slightly different, however, the stock OEM Exedy clutch kit and bearing with the LUK DMF is a suitable replacement as are most aftermarket kits.

Be careful with the clutch fork which will probably be mild steel, so swop it out for the heavy cast type. and as Coz has said the pivot balls.