Nissan Exclusive LINK ECU Sale now live! - *TORQEN*

Coz@TORQEN

Just to chip in, if anyone is on the fence about them - I've got an old Vipec ECU that runs on the Link G4+ platform, it's seriously good and the UI of their software is friendly.
Their forum is really useful, and plenty of active users willing to help :thumbs:
It's well worth learning a bit about them, and in this instance I'd recommend Evans Performance Academy over HPA (or both to plug any gaps).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, RobPhoboS said:

Just to chip in, if anyone is on the fence about them - I've got an old Vipec ECU that runs on the Link G4+ platform, it's seriously good and the UI of their software is friendly.
Their forum is really useful, and plenty of active users willing to help :thumbs:
It's well worth learning a bit about them, and in this instance I'd recommend Evans Performance Academy over HPA (or both to plug any gaps).

Thanks for your input mate ❤️ Hope you've been keeping well since we last spoke! 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Coz@TORQEN said:

Thanks for your input mate ❤️ Hope you've been keeping well since we last spoke! 

It's been ruddy ages, hope all is well for you and the team too !

❤️
I will certainly be in touch after we've moved 😅

• Like 1