370z Nismo Headlights / steering wheel

Olly350z

Evening boys and girl's. 

Wanting to upgrade the HIDs on my Nismo from the standard factory to brighter HIds, I'm thinking somewhere between 5500 - 6000K. Two questions, can someone tell me if you can change the bulbs from inside the arches without removing the headlights, and what type of HID bulb it is? Is it D2S? 

Secondly, I've been looking at new steering wheels, like the grip royal etc. I like the idea of a factory looking steering wheel preferably with a flat bottom. Has anyone bought any and where from? 

Hi Olly,

We'd recommend going for the upgraded 370z headlights if your budget allows, they are LED so the output is way better than stock as well as having sequential indicators and DRL's built in. 

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/body-styling/lights/39700-370z-torqen-headlights-rhd-for-uk-cars-trq-hdl-z34-rhd.html (in stock)

If they're out of budget then yes, the bulbs in the standard lights are D2S so you'll just need to find some better ones but they won't be a huge difference, the 350z, 370z and even GT-R lights are known for their not so great output. 

They can be replaced without removing the lights, just removing the wheel arch liner.

Steering wheels, we've sold a ew of the REAL Steering Japan ones, we're even installing one on our demo car. The Red Carbon is usually what people go for, including ourself, for the Nismo's. Really good quality and look amazing IMO. 

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/370z/body-styling/steering-wheels/19657-370z-real-japan-steering-wheel-red-carbon-black-euro-stitching-nsb-rdc-rd.html (in stock)

21 hours ago, Olly350z said:

Evening boys and girl's. 

Wanting to upgrade the HIDs on my Nismo from the standard factory to brighter HIds, I'm thinking somewhere between 5500 - 6000K. Two questions, can someone tell me if you can change the bulbs from inside the arches without removing the headlights, and what type of HID bulb it is? Is it D2S? 

Secondly, I've been looking at new steering wheels, like the grip royal etc. I like the idea of a factory looking steering wheel preferably with a flat bottom. Has anyone bought any and where from? 

Hi Olly,

You can get them changed with moving the arch liner down from the top, after removing the wheels. They are D2S bulbs. I've just replaced mine with 6000k bulbs and they are so much better.

• Thanks 1