Coolant in Oil

Pmids

Hi all just need to some guidance, I did a coolant change followed the process of bleeding, everything went well but then couple of weeks later I went to change my oil and there be hold was coolant, 

the strange thing is I have no temp increase, no misfire drives perfectly smooth, normal smoke on cold start and disappears, I did the oil change and re checked the the oil and no coolant but now the heater is not blowing any hot air, and my expansion tank is empty again,

has any one had this issue or is the head gasket blown?

Top up the coolant and bleed the system properly to get all the air out the system and to get the heater working again.

I am not quite following the coolant in the oil description which you have provided.

Usually when coolant enters the oil it emulsifies to become a creamy substance.

However as Azurez33 has said if the engine has not been running then perhaps the coolant is not "mixing" with the oil ????

I would recommend that you bleed the system as above, top up the oil and run the car for a period of time frequently checking the coolant level and oil condition from cold after the vehicle has ben sat overnight