J Hook Discs, EBC Blue Stuff Pads & Goodridge Lines

Jay zee

Popping some pics up of the new brake setup. After speaking to a few folk along with hours of nerding out on YouTube. I've decided to go for J Hooks + Blue Stuff to replace the 10+ year old discs and pads.. 

Front pads+discs next, along with the Goodridge lines. 

Btw does anyone know the paint code for the Brembo calipers? I've searched endlessly to only find assumptions and guesses. Surely it must be out there somewhere? Without adding to the guess work, are they the same colour as the 04 STi's (blob eye) calipers??

I'll update this thread as I go👍🏼

Screenshot_20230111_180215_Gallery.jpg

• Like 2

7 hours ago, davey_83 said:

Practically the same set up I'm going to go for when the time comes. I've got the paint code somewhere, il dig it out.

Would you recommend the Goodridge lines or save a few quid and get the Hel ones? 

Really appreciate it buddy, can't find it anywhere🤦🏽‍♂️

Goodridge lines, the HELL lines arnt made to fit and coming with annoying pinch line clips which eventually pull through. I wore through two lines on my 350z before I finally upgraded to goodridge. Braided lines will make a very positive difference no matter which brand you go for though

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Olly350z said:

Goodridge lines, the HELL lines arnt made to fit and coming with annoying pinch line clips which eventually pull through. I wore through two lines on my 350z before I finally upgraded to goodridge. Braided lines will make a very positive difference no matter which brand you go for though

Thanks Olly! Glad someone's confirmed that. I guess you get what you pay for with these🙏🏼

2 hours ago, Jay zee said:

Would you recommend the Goodridge lines or save a few quid and get the Hel ones? 

Really appreciate it buddy, can't find it anywhere🤦🏽‍♂️

+1 Goodridge lines as they replicate the OE lines and where they mount, much better design than the Hel ones.

514537156_1141357311_Nissan350zcaliperpaintcode.png.5909aeb3e7a4534bf2434867d7b6fb102.png.be5fed2390d44afaeae2d0ec9938e051.png

Edited by davey_83
  • Thanks 1