Road Tripping

ab350z

Hey folks, thought I'd post a couple pics from a weekend road trip from Inverness back to Aberdeen through the Cairngorms, 200 miles of A and B roads this weekend and the Z didnt skip a beat, fantastic.

DSCF0233.jpg

DSCF0235.jpg

DSCF0236.jpg

DSCF0237.jpg[/img]

Stew, the way things have been I count the drive out to Westhill to see my folks as a road trip at the moment! The car is wasted in the city centre commute, found a whole new appreciation of it over the weekend.

Was that over the Lecht you came back?

I know what you mean, I took mine on a huge highland blat and it went in the bodyshop the day after. I was really hankering after it when it was in the bodyshop!

It is a lovely car to take on a roadtrip.

This week I want to get a few small road trips on the bike done.

It sure is. Must have a dozen pics of Lost from snowboarding days up the lecht. I always used to think it was open all year round cos it had other things going on other than the skiing? Was all closed when we went passed. Wedding was up in Nairn so took the A96 to Huntly then through Rothes on the way up then home via Grantown on Spey, Tomintoul to Strathdon road.

My boss lives in Nairn! :ninja:

The A96 is :yawn:

I came home the same way. It's a good run but was snowing when I did it! :lol:

I love the road to glenshee too. I do it often. Banchory, Ballater, Braemar and back. Awesome!

I love the road to glenshee too. I do it often. Banchory, Ballater, Braemar and back. Awesome!

On my list for September :thumbs: But the road to Glenshee (off the B8063) - my map says its a single track road?