female z owners

flirt

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I am now out of the country 80% of the time my g/f has the pleasure of driving the Zed instead of her Clio. It could well have been her on the M6! Cheers Mate ;-)

She wouldn't tell me what she thought of the Zed to drive as it would make my head swell........... :teeth:

saw a hot chick in a z on the m6 last week, and wondered if she was borrowing it or if it was hers. any female z owners on here!

Bl**dy cheek. There always has to be someone like you who cant face the fact that females can own a Z :rant:

We dont all spend our money on nails & shoes you know!!!!!!!

Little Miss(Charlie) and Tilly(Linda) are members and zed owners and both drive the coolest colour going...............Ultra Yellow and both will bein Wales :teeth: Any of you going Wales want to argue that point? Nah did not think so ;):lol:

Can always rely on you to set people straight :D

Little Miss(Charlie) and Tilly(Linda) are members and zed owners and both drive the coolest colour going...............Ultra Yellow

Has Tilly changed or sprayed her her car then - she hasn't updated her Avatar if that the case ;)

Little Miss(Charlie) and Tilly(Linda) are members and zed owners and both drive the coolest colour going...............Ultra Yellow

Has Tilly changed or sprayed her her car then - she hasn't updated her Avatar if that the case ;)

she keeps dreaming about the car in the very front of her avatar............. :teeth: .

she keeps dreaming about the car in the very front of her avatar............. :teeth: .

Why would she be dreaming of a fairlady when she's got a proper Z :lol:

saw a hot chick in a z on the m6 last week, and wondered if she was borrowing it or if it was hers. any female z owners on here!

Bl**dy cheek. There always has to be someone like you who cant face the fact that females can own a Z :rant:

hey so there is!! wasn't debating the fact you can own one. didnt mean it to offend! but will check your parking skills out ;) lol

hey so there is!! wasn't debating the fact you can own one. didnt mean it to offend! but will check your parking skills out ;) lol

i gotta huge drive way so parkings easy and always take 2 spaces at Asda :lol:

you forgot to add that they are the disabled person's spaces ;)

Louis, turn up in Wales, i want to see Charlie give you a good kicking :boxing::lol:

Louis, turn up in Wales, i want to see Charlie give you a good kicking :boxing::lol:

she loves me really, dont you charlie? ;)

Bevis - send me a zed and i will turn up :thumbs:;)

:lol: Why would I be dreaming of black car when ive got a yellow one!! :teeth:

Your right Stuey, I do keep dreaming about the car at the front of my avatar :yahoo:

:lol: Why would I be dreaming of black car when ive got a yellow one!! :teeth:

Your right Stuey, I do keep dreaming about the car at the front of my avatar :yahoo:

hey................... :scare:

change it back................!!............................ :lol:

she loves me really, dont you charlie? ;)

Bevis - send me a zed and i will turn up :thumbs:;)

i think louis not commin because hes having his nails done and then buying shoes............... :lol:

cheeky sod, why would she be borrowing it? I've seen two really old biddies in Z's this week. (and no funnies anyone please.........)
Don't tell me you've been visiting the States and saw this old biddy driving one of the Zs? LOL... :D

Ah yeah guys, women do own and drive Z cars (fast--no speed limiter in my '03). And sometime in the not too distant future a GT-R will join the Z go-fasters. How about that for putting a calm in your sails? :D

cheeky sod, why would she be borrowing it? I've seen two really old biddies in Z's this week. (and no funnies anyone please.........)
Don't tell me you've been visiting the States and saw this old biddy driving one of the Zs? LOL... :D

Ah yeah guys, women do own and drive Z cars (fast--no speed limiter in my '03). And sometime in the not too distant future a GT-R will join the Z go-fasters. How about that for putting a calm in your sails? :D

When it arrives send your husband here to tell us how it compares to HIS other cars :D

When it arrives send your husband here to tell us how it compares to HIS other cars :D

Now that's a pretty dangerous presumption. It would presume that I own one of those critters. :D:lol::D

right.....i finally managed to take a picture of the girl that lives on my road with a 350z. she had just finished washing it in the sun wearing nothing but a bikini!!!!! lazy b*tch didnt even chammy it dry!

:wub::lol: