Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey guys new to the forum here so want to start by saying hi.

So to get into the meat of it I own a 350z 03 De. I have recently purchased an uprev tuning cable and I am attempting to map my car to pop bang and shoot flames. Ino a lot of people don’t agree with this and that’s fine that’s your opinion but I would appreciate some support as an intermediate tuner but a beginner pretty much with uprev.

I’ve read on other forums to adjust the timing when on low to no throttle input to -7 on the timing table however I’m unable to pass 0 on my timing table and to adjust fuel map to dump more fuel for intended effect. They also mention to disable over run fuel cut but I do not see that as an option. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

 

 

 

——————

attached is an image of my drift car!

92B9A756-C8DC-418F-8A99-FFF624BB46E7.jpeg

  • Like 1
Posted
4 hours ago, Evan_DubMonkeyGarage said:

If I do that would he not just be like just pay me to map it bro hahaha?

Well if you are unable to map it yourself, then perhaps you may have to pay someone to do it for you. :lol:

 

If I recall, there is not enough space, however, Mark will advise.

  • Haha 1
Posted
1 minute ago, ZMANALEX said:

Well if you are unable to map it yourself, then perhaps you may have to pay someone to do it for you. :lol:

 

If I recall, there is not enough space, however, Mark will advise.

True but I’d like to learn some stuff too Yeno 😃 

I’ll reach out to Mark and see what he says. 

  • 4 years later...
Posted

 

Evan_DubMonkeyGarage said:

Thanks Andy buddy!
I’ve lots more on my Instagram DubMonkeyGarage if you wanna check it! 😊

 

Forum rules might be happier with the build updates kept in a thread here too, Instagram buries stuff fast :)

Posted

 

The Bounty Bar Kid said:

Have we been hit by ai? So many new members posting twice and then that's it. Most of it garbage posts too

 

Could just be drive-by accounts chasing socials, either way it makes actual build threads harder to spot.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...