EcuTek Connect Interface

Bunning

So I’d been toying with this for a while and decided to bite the bullet and get the EcuTek Bluetooth interface for my Zed. I like the ability to switch maps without mucking about with the steering wheel and the fault code reading/clearing function

Thanks to @Mark@Abbey m/s and Scott as always for their service!!

I’ve been playing with the dashboard settings and wanted to try to mimic the Zed’s ‘style’ and have come up with this so far

Anyone else using one of these and have any dashboard files they’d care to share?

CA4261BD-4892-4871-97C9-51642083BE3A.png

Edited by Bunning
Spacing
  • Like 2

Unfortunately I don't think so 'out of the box', I think there is only a pressure switch fitted as standard for the oil on the 370Z (someone feel free to correct me) as I would've liked to monitor the oil pressure too. 

Looking at EcuTek's knowledge base they say:  The 370Z does not have an oil pressure sensor as standard.  To add an input for  oil pressure, sensors must be set up in the custom sensors section. So in theory it's possible but would require a sensor being fitted and added as a custom input in the EcuTek settings.

I've only had it installed a day so haven't had a chance to go through everything, but there is a massive amount that can be monitored.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yeah I completely understand!

I did just quickly nip out to the car and checked and there was actually a selectable an option for oil pressure (although it showed in red not grey on the list of parameters that can be monitored) I added it as a gauge but with the car running it just sat at zero so obviously there is no input, which would explain why it was in red!

• Thanks 1

oil pressure isnt an input into the ECU in a stock car, we have fitted oil pressure sensor to a few cars and have used the oil temp gauge to show oil pressure as well , cans how both at the same time we set up 2 different maps to show either but if you had a blue tooth kit you could view oil pressure on your phone/tablet install.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1