The South Wales members

nixu

Hey i was wondering if any of the south wales members who are going on the Wales run fancied meeting up on the morning of the drive to drive up together. Would be a bit of a laugh like.

On another note is anyone up for a small south wales meet before the north wales run, was thinking like one night in the week.

Andy

Centralish I guess would be around Bridgend/Llantrisant.

Theres a few of us now hopefully we can get enough numbers together for a regular monthly meet :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would be willing to pop over for a South Wales meet but it would have to be at a weekend. Tried sorting out a regular South West meet last year but it landed on Deaf Ears. Let me know as plans develop :thumbs:

How does Bank Holiday monday sound for the first meet? Will try to arrange a meeting point later on if we can get a few numbers together. Possibly a run upto Brecon/Builth wells area? or any other suggestions?

I'm up for it but cant make Bank Holiday Monday working it - boo ! Any other dates maybe? :surrender:

Want to see if Andy can cobble togther a feast from the dead animals he sweeps up on his front bumper! :lol:

(I know I'm not exactly on your door step but I have been told there are great gals and winding roads in South Wales so in the interest of research!) :teeth:

Hi all, just gatecrashing your site from **REMOVED**. As i live in wales myself, and have only just purchased my first 350z, it would be a great idea for all us local zed owners and anyone else over the border, to meet up and go for a spirited drive through the welsh countryside. I`ve chatted to IANP and i`m definitely up for this, the route looks good to. So come on everyone lets go for it even if you can only spare a half hour or so. Lets arrange a time that suits the majority, get your name down now and clean that car :drive1

Hi all, just gatecrashing your site from **REMOVED**. As i live in wales myself, and have only just purchased my first 350z, it would be a great idea for all us local zed owners and anyone else over the border, to meet up and go for a spirited drive through the welsh countryside. I`ve chatted to IANP and i`m definitely up for this, the route looks good to. So come on everyone lets go for it even if you can only spare a half hour or so. Lets arrange a time that suits the majority, get your name down now and clean that car :drive1

Nice to see you on this side :thumbs:

:welcome: bud

Lets arrange a time that suits the majority

Let us know what day and where and we will see what we can do - I would say though we should avoid Bank holidays the World his wife and their caravan will be clogging the roads wont it? :headhurt:

This means i`m gonna be spending more time on my laptop flitting between forum sites

No problem you found the only forum you will ever need, all life is here - forget the rest you CAN have your cake and eat it here mate! :thumbs:

Hi trev what area of S Wales you from? I`m based in Aberdare but spending most of my time in Porthcawl with my girlfriend, nothing to do with the fact that she`s got a garage so i can keep my pride and joy dry and safe :D honest guv.