Weekend in Charente / South West cost of France

pooky74

Hello Guys I'm back B)

I'd organised a weekend (18-19-20 of april) with several Zs in Charente.

We visited Angouleme, Cognac (Hennessy), Saintes (amphitheatre), Royan, Ile d'Oleron (Chassiron headlight), La Rochelle.

At Saintes the mayor give me the autorisation to enter the Z in the amphitheatre

I hope thoses pics will give you envy to visit this wonderful part of France. If you need news about adress of hotel and restaurant let me know :thumbs:

More pics

http://www.notre350z.com/forum/files/No ... vril%2008/

http://leclownogame.free.fr/photos/inde ... category/3

1208718048_P4197781.JPG

1208718141_P4207854.JPG

I have mentioned it a few times as I would love to see that big new bridge they have at Millau.

I think there is a Ring trip planned for Sept/Oct so it would be a great chance to meet up with fellow Zed owners in France and Germany...

Pooky have you tried "ecuyers" yet, well worth a visit if you are in Paris.

that's amazing I was talking to a french Z owner 5 minutes ago to make a meeting in Ecuyers !!! that would be simply to make a big meeting on the track instand of a ballade. To answer I didn't try it yet

If you organise a day let me know.

Would be easy for any brits as not too far south, has nothing really to hit, you will not find another circuit with a roundabout halfway thru the course. It very twisty and good for drifting but is not high speed.

also good if you need to take the missus as Paris not far away and champagne region.

Very cool that the chap who owns the château decided to build a track in his back garden.

its more of a fun circuit than skill.

As a comparison Folembray is quicker as is Abbeville. Criox is about the same except the straight may be slightly longer at Criox.

Doing Le Mans Bugatti again and Dijon for the first this year. will be at abbeville on monday.

several Z guys went to Le Mans the 13th of april and are going to Nurbergring and SPA 11th/12th may I can't go because don't I've the budget but I'm going to Ladoux 14th of June and Magny-cours F1 14th of July