Vehicle Trackers & Tracker Services

Tayl

hey all,

So due to the massive raise in car crime in the city i live in lately I've been contemplating getting both of my cars fitted with vehicle trackers. Surprised to say, when I enquire with my car insurer they actually offer near to no help on recommendations. Anyone one here recently looked into this and gone ahead with it? Able to recommend a service that you currently use on your cars? A friend of mine has one with some small company and they have an app you can track your car with yourself and this appeals but the company and setup itself offered by them doesn't. Looking for something a bit more professional. 

Not overly bothered by a monthly subscription as I know most only come with paying for this. Or is there anything stand alone that anyone uses? A bit of a do it yourself sort of thing?

Anyone able to offer any help?

Regards,

James.

Without a subscription you would still need a pay monthly sim so the device can be communicated with. Hardwired for power. Cant think of anything specific just beware of low quality products.

I myself got Tracker.co.uk to install mine. £350 for 12 months at the time.

VHF trackdr old school. 

Edited by GranTurismoEra